+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EM:HE Preview 01/16: The Anderson Family

My fav, other than that hunk Ty of course, is Michael. I kind of missed him last night.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I don't miss Michael a bit, but I am looking forward to seeing Paul again.

I thought the wedding was a bit presumptuous, but the bride and groom didn't seem to mind. Nice of them to retire the jersey.

It was kind of cool to see the team finally miss a deadline. And it didn't take much persuasion to keep the family in the Bahamas for an extra day. Cordney's "science" room was pretty sweet.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Paul is the heart of the show, but he's got to be exhausted by now!

Michael? Not so much. Connie? She also gets on my nerves a bit sometimes.

Paige seems like a real softie. She and Paul always seem to be the ones who can hardly control their reactions to these stories.

Ed is working out better than I'd have guessed. I actually think his somewhat homely appearance is kind of nice relief to all of the others, because most of them are a bit too pretty (even Paul isn't bad looking when shaved).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I am also wondering where Paul is and thought AIWANNABE's link was to that, but it kept bringing me back here. Can anyone answer whether he will be back or provide a link?
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12