+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nick Lachey Goes Solo on MTV

No more!!!! What's next Joe Simpson is going to get his own show? Well the only Simpson show you'll catch me watching is the ones with Homer Simpson.

Coming in 2006, "Daisy, The Simpson Family Dog - MTV follows America's favorite dog as she learns how to go to the bathroom outdoors!"

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb

No more!!!! What's next Joe Simpson is going to get his own show? Well the only Simpson show you'll catch me watching is the ones with Homer Simpson.

I can't believe you said that out loud. The wheels have been set in motion! However, I guess we all get to come running to you when Pa gets his own show. I do hope he plays the air drums - he's so hot when he does that.

Quote Originally Posted by jensbiggestfan
    Coming in 2006, "Daisy, The Simpson Family Dog - MTV follows America's favorite dog as she learns how to go to the bathroom outdoors!"
    That's funny.

It's really getting that silly though. I love Jessica though because I think she's just so adorable and so funny.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Okay, this is gettin ridiculous, trust me.. This show won't get ANY ratings.. the only people who will watch it, are probobly just people that like watching his fine ass on TV

FORT Fogey
    I like Nick but I think the main success of Newlyweds is Jessica. I dont think a show about nick alone (especially making an album) will do well. I dont think people are that interested in him solo except maybe 98 degrees fans which dont seem to be enough to make his albums hits anyway.

Just so you know, there is a "Stop Ashlee Simpson" petition on the internet. By signing, you are asking her record label to drop her so that the world never has to be subjected to her music again. Now, perhaps they can work on Nick/Jessica...
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Soup
    Okay, this is gettin ridiculous, trust me.. This show won't get ANY ratings.. the only people who will watch it, are probobly just people that like watching his fine ass on TV
    I think he's got a great voice and I'll definately be watchin.........ESPECIALLY THAT FINE ASS

FORT Regular
    well I mean I don't blame them. Its the easiest way to make money. They make around 100,000 an episode now for newlyweds for doing absolutely nothing but being filmed in their house or around town. I'd be doing the same thing if I could.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by brwnhotcoco
    well I mean I don't blame them. Its the easiest way to make money. They make around 100,000 an episode now for newlyweds for doing absolutely nothing but being filmed in their house or around town. I'd be doing the same thing if I could.
    Probably not the easiest way to make money, but if it's marketed right, people will watch it. jmo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast