+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Fighter (SpikeTV)

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BermudaTriangle
    That was a gutsy performance by Kenny.
    You said it. On Kenflo's site he says that it was his strategy to wear Chris down by letting Chris punch away!! The old Homer Simpson strategy, eh? Kenny actually got a few good shots in himself, and of course landed the elbow. I just hope we get to see some of his ground game in the finals. Since it will be Kos or Diego, chances are good.

Man, I hope Forrest gets to fight. Maybe a little superglue in the cut would help.

Finale dark matches!

From the MMA websites I follow, there are 3 matches confirmed from Dana White for the dark matches on the finale. Leben vs. Thacker!; Lodune vs. Nate and Alex K. vs. Josh R.

Hopefully Jason Thacker will be motivated to kick Chris' ass for 'spritzing' on his bed. I hope Nate is fully recovered from surgery. Alex K. vs. Josh R. is meh to me. Neither looked like good enought fighters to deserve a contract.

Next week I hope Diego can beat Josk K. He's fought twice already and beat both guys convincingly. I hope Forrest's cut is ok so he doesn't have to bow out.

Back for some more live commentary on the rerun.
    11:02 Yep, Forrest is a stud.
    11:04 I'm getting nauseous watching him get stitches. Wait, did Forrest just say he's going goth? I can see that.. a little mix of oi boy/goth ruffneck. Hot.
    11:11 Chuck doesn't look happy about the new format.
    11:12 Dude, Randy's all bummed out too. These guys are so sensitive.
    11:16 Did Chris have black nail polish on his toenails? Wasn't he the same guy who thought low-rise jeans were too femme?
    11:21 Forrest, you dumbass. Why did you bring Bobby back? Pshhh. Hopefully he brought some dope with him to keep his ass calmed down. I guess if Sam is unhappy, it's not too bad. Chris is a big baby, of course.
    11:24 Reality Show Law: The guy talking the most noxious crap goes down 99% of the time.
    11:27 I think the lead singer of Shadow Falls is the same guy who played the alien in the predator.
    11:34 Ok, I'm probably alone in this, but more weigh-in footage would have been fine with me.
    11:41 I have a feeling this is going to be a good fight.
    11:42 Uhhh, maybe not.
    11:50 C'mon, Kenny. You can pull this through baby.
    11:55 Hmmm, well that was anti-climactic. I'm glad Kenny won though. That elbow is killer. Ouch.
    11:58 Damn I hope Zenmaster Diego takes out Josh. It would be divine justice. The finale so soon? Hey, will any of the guys who win this be undercard at the Couture vs. Lidell fight? Just curious.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

No one cares about this show any more, I guess.

This last fight was HOT! Koscheck got his ass beat. Diego is still the man.

Next week, I totally want to see Bobby beat Sam down. Forrest just needs to chill.

They're going to need to bring a body bag if they have strange brew fight Leben.

Strange brew fight Leben? That was way cryptic bro. Who is strange brew? I thought Leben is out for good now.

Quote Originally Posted by corprip
    Strange brew fight Leben? That was way cryptic bro. Who is strange brew? I thought Leben is out for good now.
    There are going to be fights featuring all (or most) of the TUF fighters prior to next weeks finals. In one match Leben is fighting Thacker, the Canuck who was booted early without fighting. Thacker's nickname was Strange Brew.

Good fights tonight. Bonnar v. Swick and Sam v. Forrest (or Bobby, hopefully not). I'm going with Bonnar and Forrest. If Forrest can't fight, I'm going with Bobby. Of course, I've never seen Swick or Sam fight so I might just get a surprise. Either way, this is a great week for MMA and the UFC. Congrats to Dana.

Supposedly they're going to have rich franklin fight ken shamrock during next weeks show too.... I have no idea what that has to do with the show, other than it's UFC related.

Great show tonight, probably because it was more fighting than drama. There goes my prediction about Swick.

Forrest is the man though. He looks well rested for the final fight.

Yes, great show. I hope the producers rethink the format for next season (if there is one). They should show more training, sparring and fighting. It makes for a much better show. Two good fights last night, although I was a little disappointed that Forrest didn't come out stronger in the first round. Maybe the cut was worrying him. And what a win for Stephan. Swick looks like a good fighter, wish we could have seen more of him. I'm sure he'll be back fighting somewhere. This Saturday should be great.

+ Reply to Thread