+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Fighter (SpikeTV)

Re: The Ultimate Fighter (SpikeTV)

[QUOTE=biggbaddgirl;3136188;]
    Quote Originally Posted by smittyboise1;3134585;
    I guess Rampage's recent outing has answered the question of how he felt about the Forrest fight.......eeeekkkkk!QUOTE]

Are you talking about that police chase he just had? I couldn't believe it when I read it. Wasn't he the same one who just told Dana on this past season that he didn't need someone like Jesse (the guy who kicked out the limo window) representing his company? Pot, meet kettle.
    That is so true!!! It will be interesting to see how Dana and the UFC react.
    "I'm gonna beat the breaks off that boy!!!!" ........Rampage Jackson confession

FORT Newbie

[QUOTE=smittyboise1;3137366;]
    Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3136188;

That is so true!!! It will be interesting to see how Dana and the UFC react.
    Well, Jesse Taylor expressed those same thoughts and got booted again. I love the UFC and TUF but there is obviously a double standard.

OMG they had a UFC fight for the troops 2 nights ago and one of the fighters broke his leg in a kick. It was the grossest thing I've ever seen in my life! If you want to see it (I don't know why but maybe curiosity) you can view it by searching UFC Fight for the troops leg break.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yet another lackluster season done with. The entire finale was boring to me with the best fight being the last. I still want to see someone kick the crap out of Junie.

Junie is going to end up in prison. His anger issue is really bad! I too want someone to beat him to a pulp and maybe he'll check himself before he goes off and throws things at people.
    Yup, with donuts!!

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

Is anyone else watching the new season with Rashad Evans and Rampage? I thought last night's fight between Big Country and Kimbo was pathetic. While Kimbo didn't have an answer for a fat man laying on his face, I don't think Big Country proved anything other than he can take a fighter down and lay on him. His punches on the ground were ineffectual, I think the ref should have stood them up rather than stop the fight. Yes, Kimbo wasn't defending himself but there wasn't much to defend against. Bottom line for Dana White is I'd buy a pay-per-view to watch Kimbo fight, I wouldn't buy it to watch Big Country fight.

I've been watching this season and I told my husband back when they were just showing previews of the season that Kimbo wasn't going to be worth all the hype. I knew whomever he was going to get in the ring with first was going to beat him. It was just a lackluster fight and Big Country ain't nothing to write home about either. I also wanted the ref to stand them up but I knew that wasn't going to happen. Kimbo wasn't trying to defend himself against those puny punches Big Country was laying on him. Looks like there's a posibility Kimbo will get a second chance though. I will say I think it was good Rampage was trying to teach him some other skills while he had the chance.

Man, Rashad's team has total swept the season. Rampage's team only has one fighter left to try to make it to the next round. Rashad is a really good coach and I hate that we're not going to see him and Rampage get into the ring. I feel a little cheated.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3738863;
    Man, Rashad's team has total swept the season. Rampage's team only has one fighter left to try to make it to the next round. Rashad is a really good coach and I hate that we're not going to see him and Rampage get into the ring. I feel a little cheated.
    I agree. With all that has been said and the bad blood between Rampage and Rashad, I hate that we won't be seeing them fight (at least not anytime soon). I'm hoping that Big Baby can win his fight, give Rampage one win. Since there are so many Team Rashad fighters in the next round (okay, all the fighters but maybe one), do they split the fighters between the two teams and have Rampage coach half for the next round?
    Last edited by PIMguy; 10-30-2009 at 11:04 AM. Reason: dumb typing mistake, hey its Friday

PIMguy, I do believe that is what's going to happen. That's normally what happens in the past if I'm right. I remember Rashad's season when he was a fighter he had to fight someone who was on the same team as he was so Matt Hughes was in his corner instead of the coach he originally had during the season. I think that's when he had to fight Keith Jardine during their season.

+ Reply to Thread