+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Fighter (SpikeTV)

Re: The Ultimate Fighter (SpikeTV)

Nobody watching the new season? It's 2 episodes into it and I still don't know anybody as of yet. I usually start remembering some of the guys by the 4th-5th episode.

FORT Newbie

Anyone know reasons why reality sport shows such as this, the contender and the games etc are popular?

I don't really know. I watch the Ultimate Fighter since I'm a fan of the UFC so...

This is one thread that needs to be revived!!! I know the season ended two weeks ago...but the new season starts soon...........so any crazy fanatics out there like me for this show...lets keep it alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I still watch the show. I thought I was all alone since the others stop posting.

I just found out that Forrest beat Rampage in their fight. I know I'm a little late but I was happy when someone told me today.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3119746;
    I still watch the show. I thought I was all alone since the others stop posting.

I just found out that Forrest beat Rampage in their fight. I know I'm a little late but I was happy when someone told me today.
    Yeah my hubby got me addicted when the first season came out.........and suprisingly I'm getting way into....I wish they would start a season with women.The fight was pretty awesome...they both gave each other a run for there money...and it went all 5 rounds!!!

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion, Big Truck Adventure Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

I had given up on the show for a few seasons but I watched this one off and on. I liked the idea of fighters having to fight their way onto the show. I DVR the shows and just skip to the fight at the end, the rest doesn't interest me that much anymore. And I second the notion for a female version of Ultimate Fighter, but only if the UFC signs Gina Carano and makes her one of the coaches.

I enjoyed the Forrest-Rampage fight but I hate when the decision goes to the judges. I wish Rampage would have been more aggressive and used his power to keep Forrest off balance. I know Forrest had the reach advantage and used it well but Rampage hits so darn hard I think he could have ended the fight with a more aggressive strategy.

This season was pretty good cause all he fighters had to fight to get on...and it made it seem more rewarding. I agree with Rampage not using his agression and the knock out punches, but I was honestly happy Forrest one...cause it will open up a lot of fights for him. I'm excited to see Liddell fight Rashad Evans!!!!!

I guess Rampage's recent outing has answered the question of how he felt about the Forrest fight.......eeeekkkkk! I can only hope he will be mentally strong to keep fighting, because he really is an awesome fighter!
    "I'm gonna beat the breaks off that boy!!!!" ........Rampage Jackson confession

[QUOTE=smittyboise1;3134585;]I guess Rampage's recent outing has answered the question of how he felt about the Forrest fight.......eeeekkkkk!QUOTE]

Are you talking about that police chase he just had? I couldn't believe it when I read it. Wasn't he the same one who just told Dana on this past season that he didn't need someone like Jesse (the guy who kicked out the limo window) representing his company? Pot, meet kettle.

+ Reply to Thread