+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Fighter (SpikeTV)

Tito is kind of like an Oscar DelaHoya for me. Pretty boy, sensitive and thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread. I don't like Shamrock either, but if they were in the octagon together, I would want Shamrock to be the victor.
    Yup, with donuts!!

so did anyone watch last night's episode. Also, UFC Unleashed with Royce Gracie highlights was awesome. That's a bad man right there.

Another good show. Ken's team seems so disorganized and unstructured. I can't believe how undisciplined Ross seemed. He didn't listen to anyone. He pigged out on pizza and ice cream the night before his fight. No wonder his record coming into TUF3 was 4-6. Kendall is going to be a tough match-up for the remaining guys. At 6'5", he's got a huge reach advantage over anyone.

The Royce Gracie show brought back some good memories. I think the match with Hughes will be closer than some people think. Royce has a big height and reach advantage, and Matt's never been known to be a good stand-up striker. On the ground Royce has a strong defensive guard from which he generates offense. 3 of Matt's 4 losses have been by submission too.

Wow.. we kind of let this thread die. I have to admit, through the middle of the season, I was getting bored with this show. But the final fight (forgive the terrible pun) kicked ass!!! I was really pleased with the Bisping/Haynes fight, and more than amused by the Hamill/Forbes fight. Poor Jesse can't win a fight, it seems. Maybe he had better stick to Rage in the Cage for now. I was very disappointed in the Florian/Stout fight, partly because it was so short and also because I really preferred Stout to Florian.

The producers did a great job this season at showing more fights and still keeping in some of the drama, albeit the drama this year was really stupid (i.e. Noah quitting for a girl, the Rory bashing, Rory's immature responses.) I can't wait for the next round!
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

I missed Unleashed last night. Who won between last season's winner Rahsaan and Stephan Bonner?

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    I missed Unleashed last night. Who won between last season's winner Rahsaan and Stephan Bonner?
    Hiya biggbaddgirl. It was ruled a draw. Which everyone thought was bull.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Really? Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Hiya biggbaddgirl. It was ruled a draw. Which everyone thought was bull.
    Actually Rashad won. Only one judge ruled it a draw, and that was bull.

Rashad from Season 2? He beat Bonnar!?!? Wow.. he really does get underestimated. But then again, aside from Bonnar's fight with Forrest, I was never very impressed him him.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Rashad did indeed win but his style bores the heck out of me. He was able to take Bonnar down at will with his superior wrestling skills. But then he went into lay and pray mode. He was able to keep Bonnar down and was able to elude Bonnar's submission attempts. But, like I said, it bored me. I think they should get rid of judges. If nobody outright wins (KO, TKO, submission, etc.) at the end of the fight is is simply a draw. Watch how many fighters start FIGHTING when their records start looking like 4-3-72.

+ Reply to Thread