+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Fighter (SpikeTV)

Quote Originally Posted by corprip
    Crap, I missed the second night. They really messed me up by splitting it up like that. Does SpikeTV still replay past episodes?
    There's a re-run on tomorrow night from Nov 1st.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Season 2 Marathon before Finale

Also on Saturday they're running a marathon of season 2 leading up to the finale at 9pm. You can catch Tuesday's episode at 8 before the finale.

Will they be showing a repeat of the whole thing Monday night? That's when I usually get to watch, I have to work all the other days.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Replay on Monday

Yep. They're replaying Saturday's finale on Monday night. Looks like a 3 hour event! Season one's finale was only two hours. Hopefully they show some of the undercard fights tonight.

Awesome finale! I was impressed with both Joe and Luke. Even though Luke lost a close decision, I felt he won the crowd's heart.

Rashad played the spoiler all the way to the end. Brad had Matt Hughes, Rich Franklin, Jorge, Mike Whitehead and Seth in his corner, and Rashad still pulled it out! Mad props to Rashad for knocking down Brad twice! You earned it!

Big time props to Diego Sanchez (season 1 winner) for winning his fight. I picked Nick Diaz and he proved me wrong. He dominated Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by BermudaTriangle
    Awesome finale! I was impressed with both Joe and Luke. Even though Luke lost a close decision, I felt he won the crowd's heart.

Rashad played the spoiler all the way to the end. Brad had Matt Hughes, Rich Franklin, Jorge, Mike Whitehead and Seth in his corner, and Rashad still pulled it out! Mad props to Rashad for knocking down Brad twice! You earned it!

Big time props to Diego Sanchez (season 1 winner) for winning his fight. I picked Nick Diaz and he proved me wrong. He dominated Nick.
    Bermuda, ITA with everything you said. Watching the marathon yesterday, I started to feel kinda bad for Rashaad because nobody believed in him. Not only did he fight and win 3 times during the taping of the show but he brought it home last night during the finale. Good for him!

I was rooting for Diego and I'm glad he won. Think I might have to order that pay-per-view to see Nate and Rich Franklin brawl.

Premium Member
    This show is just great. That was quite a good season.

Not on the Rashad bandwagon for this fight - not a big fan of fighters who sit back resting, waiting to land two or three really good shots, versus the fighter who stays on the aggressive for three rounds, throwing punch after punch and trying to end the fight constantly. I think the judges gave him too much credit for those couple of shots that rocked Brad.

Was also hoping Luke could pull out the victory, but Joe really came prepared for this matchup, gotta give him full credit for that.

FORT Newbie
    hey im back guys ..ive been busy with my work but ofcourse always have time for UFC..hehehe..by the way who's going to watch UFC 56: Full Force?? so sad that the sweepstake is over..i wanna win that to get the free ticket for the show..

FORT Newbie
    is this thread still on? tomorrow night is the big night for UFC 56..whos going to watch it?

Quote Originally Posted by a_little_groovi
    is this thread still on? tomorrow night is the big night for UFC 56..whos going to watch it?

I have plans to watch it.

+ Reply to Thread