+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Fighter (SpikeTV)

Griffin vs. Bonnar was just F-ing fantastic. I LOVE YOU FORREST!!!

Alright, time for the "main" fight.

ETA: Give it up for Rich Franklin. How long did that fight last? Nice work.
    Last edited by corprip; 04-10-2005 at 02:21 AM.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Forrest vs. Stephan = Unreal!

To quote Keith Jackson: "Whoa Nelly!"

Incredible fight! Forrest and Stephan laid it on the line tonight! Both guys wanted it so bad. I've seen every UFC and I honestly couldn't remember a more entertaining fight than this one! I scored it 2 rounds to 1 for Forrest, and the judges agreed. Blood, sweat and tears were shed by both. They were awesome, even in the post fight interviews. I'm glad Dana White stepped up and gave Stephan a 6 figure contract too, even though he lost.

Diego beat Kenny convincingly and won the MW title as the Ultimate Fighter. He was a deserving winner having fought and won 4 times. His future looks bright.

The only thing I was wondering was, couldn't they get a better sponsor than Scion? Forrest and Diego both got Scions for their wins besides the contracts. Scions are fugly! At least they both got Piaget watches!

BT, the Scions are disgusting. I wouldn't be surprised if Forrest lets Bonnar have it, he ws totally disinterested in all the "bonuses". It's awesome they both got the contracts. I haven't seen as many fights as you have, but I know I haven't seen anything that good. It was incredible.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Scions

I drive a Corrolla and would prefer that to any Scion product. They should have given them RAV4's like Ray and Deana got on TAR. Scion is a Toyota mistake that must disappear. I might even take an Echo over a Scion!

Nevertheless, Forrest did good. Georgians can be proud of him. I was surprised to find out he was a cop before he quit to do TUF. Could you imagine getting pulled over by Forrest for speeding!

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    I'm late to the discussion, but what a great night for MMA. The Sanchez victory was great up until they gave him a microphone. I'm glad the boy has religion, but God was not up there helping him beat the snot out of someone else.

Griffin and Stephan, what a great fight. I actually thought Stephan won it up until they announced Griffin's name. But I wouldn't argue either way. They both deserved contracts and neither one of them deserved the horror of a Scion.

So sad with Ken's performance. I don't know if he's washed up or just had a bad fight, but that wasn't what I was hoping for. But there is not doubt Rich Franklin is a stud. And a math major, imagine that!

Bermuda, yeah, I thought Hackney had a chance of beating Royce. He was a good fighter for the UFC back then.

You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    LOL, This is my first time posting for this show and now its already over

Well, Anyways.. All I have to say about last night was WOW! Nice!

First fight, I think we all knew who was gonna win, I mean Sanchez was just too strong for Florian, I still dont know how Florian even managed to make it that far? Lucky elbow anyone?

Second fight, WOW.. looked like a street brawl! I loved it! God damn fist flying, blood spilling.. it was just great! I was rooting for Bonnar and was a little disappointed on the judges decision but it turned out all good in the end
    I thought Griffin was the more agile of the two but Bonnar is just a hard hitting SOB! But both of them were extremely tough so I was happy with the outcome

Third fight, I thought for sure the younger kid Franklin didnt stand a chance.. just for the fact that I didnt think his punches were going to be lethal enough to knock Shamrock out, but he proved me wrong! An impressive showing by Franklin and I think he is a threat in the 185 weight class! Bye Bye Shamrock!

I cant wait to see the heavyweights next season

FORT Newbie

Ufc

Great fight between Griffin and Bonnar. I saw Griffin last night in Vegas...He is tore up for sure. It looks like he is dating the wedding planner chick from Caesars 24/7. Must be nice to make it big. Go Forrest! Anyone know when his next fight will be?

Ufc Ppv

I bought and saw the UFC pay per view. Chuck knocked Randy out in the 1st round! Awesome PPV until then. I didn't expect this outcome! They did show Forrest, Stephan, Diego and Josh K. (with 2 chicks) during the PPV.

Totally unexpected! I thought Randy would tool Chuck like the 1st fight!

I don't usually watch this show (but I have watched a few of the Ultimate Fighter fights). Anyway, I just happend to accidently switch it to this channel, so I kept watching.

Wow! what a fight between Stephen Bonnar and Forrest Griffin. It was exciting from start to finish. Although a bit brutal (that's why i don't watch too often), but hey, this is what ultimate fighting is all about. I thought Stephen won that fight, but it's cool that both of them got a contract.

I did feel so bad for Ken Shamrock. He was getting pummeled bad!
    Even after he lost, ken had good things to say about his opponent. What a classy exit.

You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    Quote Originally Posted by BermudaTriangle
    I bought and saw the UFC pay per view. Chuck knocked Randy out in the 1st round! Awesome PPV until then. I didn't expect this outcome! They did show Forrest, Stephan, Diego and Josh K. (with 2 chicks) during the PPV.

Totally unexpected! I thought Randy would tool Chuck like the 1st fight!
    Darn, I missed it! I forgot all about it... HOW!?!?!

I'll probably just have to catch the encore instead.. sounds interesting though, can't wait to see it!

+ Reply to Thread