+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Strange Love w/ Flavor Flav & Brigitte Nielsen

LaDeeDa
    What is it with her and those baseball caps? I was almost expecting her to wear one at the dinner party.

Vyse
    Foofy Foofy? I wish she would call him FaFa Phooie.

J1NVUPatricia
    i admire their love because it is so unique. they are both from two different worlds and some how they found love. you can tell that he cares for her in a deep way and will do anything to get her. that is kind of love that i want to have one day. i almost did but i play too many games.

FORT Fan
    I stumbled onto this show about a week ago. I'm hopelessly hooked. This relationship is so improbable. But blast it all...I can't. stop. looking.......

trimspa

Dorado
    what a HORRID show. I refuse to watch it, Flav and Brig act so CRUEL and mean. I hope they axe the show soon, because it's one of the worst shows I've seen since "I'm a Celebrity- Get Me outta Here!"

This show is definitely aptly titled "Strange". I've seen a couple episodes and feel as if I can't turn away, all the while having a strained spoiled lemon look on my face
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

azsk8fan
    I'd bet money that this is as far from reality as it gets. It's much too contrived and probbably even scripted. I enjoy watching just for their antics and while I don't doubt they have an affection for each other I'm pretty sure it doesn't go beyond friendship (ok, maybe friends with benefits). I would imagine they are being paid a pretty penny and if Brig is willing to share it with her fiance I can see him going along with it. It's much like someone married to an actor who has to do a kissing scene - it's just show business. I don't think Mattia has anything to worry about (maybe even HE'S a contrived 'character - who knows).

Boom Bazooka Joe! Endless Flight Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Appearantly she married matias in the dominican republic.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/goss...p-246336c.html
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123