+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Strange Love w/ Flavor Flav & Brigitte Nielsen

What is it with her and those baseball caps? I was almost expecting her to wear one at the dinner party.

Foofy Foofy? I wish she would call him FaFa Phooie.

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    i admire their love because it is so unique. they are both from two different worlds and some how they found love. you can tell that he cares for her in a deep way and will do anything to get her. that is kind of love that i want to have one day. i almost did but i play too many games.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

FORT Fan
    I stumbled onto this show about a week ago. I'm hopelessly hooked. This relationship is so improbable. But blast it all...I can't. stop. looking.......

FORT Regular

Jay is my hero
    what a HORRID show. I refuse to watch it, Flav and Brig act so CRUEL and mean. I hope they axe the show soon, because it's one of the worst shows I've seen since "I'm a Celebrity- Get Me outta Here!"

This show is definitely aptly titled "Strange". I've seen a couple episodes and feel as if I can't turn away, all the while having a strained spoiled lemon look on my face
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

FORT Fan
    I'd bet money that this is as far from reality as it gets. It's much too contrived and probbably even scripted. I enjoy watching just for their antics and while I don't doubt they have an affection for each other I'm pretty sure it doesn't go beyond friendship (ok, maybe friends with benefits). I would imagine they are being paid a pretty penny and if Brig is willing to share it with her fiance I can see him going along with it. It's much like someone married to an actor who has to do a kissing scene - it's just show business. I don't think Mattia has anything to worry about (maybe even HE'S a contrived 'character - who knows).

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Appearantly she married matias in the dominican republic.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/goss...p-246336c.html
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123