+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Strange Love w/ Flavor Flav & Brigitte Nielsen

OMG, Jackie Stallone? Could you imagine a hotter hell than having to live with the world's worst mother-in-law? She said just the nastiest things about Brigitte. If I were her daughter-in-law I'd have sued for slander.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    The fact that my ex is hooked on it is reason enough for me not to watch it. There is nothing real about that - even about those two. They're just a couple of wingnuts.

Quote Originally Posted by emjoi
    Brigitte is currently doing UK Celebrity Big Brother.
    She also did Danish celebrity Big Brother. Looks like doing reality TV is her new career.

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar

Where is Flavor Flav and Brigette's relationship going to go?

I think that it is really interesting guessing or wondering where their relationship is going to go. They seem pretty serious but Bridgette is still engaged. How will Flavor Flav take it if Bridgette takes her fiance instead of him? Tell me what you think?
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

J1NVUPatricia

Let's see...I'm looking into my crystal ball, and I think they just might have a future together. In fact, I see that they might even have children!

[IMG]images/img/towongfu_wesleysnipes.jpg[/IMG]

Oh no, I'm sorry, I was actually seeing Wesley Snipes from To Wong Fu, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    funny. i hope they don't think of having any kids because Flavor Flav isn't the best looking guy in the world.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

i love watching this show! but it disturb me went mr. f tells brigitte that he wanna give her a baby. lol
    I pray when I'm coming down, you'll be asleep
    If I ever hurt you, your revenge will be so sweet

I don't get Bridgette. How can you be engaged, and then let "floofy floof" come into the mix, and like, take you away from your fiance?! I really don't understand her. I watch the show mainly because I want to see how it will end. I think she's going to go back to NY with flava, then after a while she's not going to like it. They'll probobly fight alot, then she'll go back to Italy.

Bizzare!

Also in this way bizarrro world........why would you care what your Euro-trash friends think! You jusgt brought Flava Flav to the dinner table! Good for you Bridget! It just made those people look like donkeys!
    Last edited by beerbelly; 01-24-2005 at 11:59 PM.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Soup
    I don't get Bridgette. How can you be engaged, and then let "floofy floof" come into the mix, and like, take you away from your fiance?!
    Um, because she was promised a TV show?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast