+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: My Super Sweet 16

Kao
    Man, if I talked that way to my mom, I wouldn't be online today because she would have killed me. Twice.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    Man, if I talked that way to my mom, I wouldn't be online today because she would have killed me. Twice.
    Amen to that! I would have swallowed my teeth cause she would've knocked them down my throat for smarting off to her like that!!!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

That's the problem. Her mother has done none of that since she was born, probably. Now it's coming back to bite her in the
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Kao
    i'm still stuck on that damn hair.

If there aren't any decent upscale hair salons that specialize in Black hair, get some referrals from people. There are loads of them in Manhattan alone. If you can drop 30 gs on a car for your 16 year old you can get some cheap airline tickets to fly into either Manhattan or definitely Atlanta (commonly known as the BAP mecca) and get your daughter's wig flipped, okay? If you are going to do trans-racial adoptions, at least know that the hair texture is different and find someone to whip your child's butter up! Every time I looked at that poor child's head it gave me aches!

The sad thing is, if her personality wasn't such crap, she had great potential because I can see where she could look quite adorable. But her personality made her into a hideous she-beastly.

To my dismay, I caught the "Sophie" episode. I realize now, why I don't watch MTV anymore. This spoiled little girl needs a good reality check. 16 isn't that big of a deal. You can drive, whoopedeedoo. That girl needs to be locked away, it'll do her some good and maybe tone down her whiny attitude.

And it is true, that girl would never have been on the popular list, despite how rich she may or may not be. There is popular bitchy and bitchy bitchy. This is a true case of bitchy bitchy. I wonder if she is going to sue MTV for portraying her in such a bad light.

FORT Fogey
    i can't believe they renew this junk. but ii have to say, the arabian girl was too much. I hope MTV payed them enough
    Last edited by jacobson00; 08-22-2005 at 10:27 PM.

If anything, this show serves as a "How Not to Raise Your Child" manual. A young lady I mentor (whose parents happen to be paid) looks at these girls as the antithesis of who she wants to be.
    "He is like an Iraqi peach and I want to devour him...take the pit, plant it in the backyard, and HOPE to grow some more."- Marcellus on Kaysar

Quote Originally Posted by macgrl08
    If anything, this show serves as a "How Not to Raise Your Child" manual. A young lady I mentor (whose parents happen to be paid) looks at these girls as the antithesis of who she wants to be.

It's true. These girls get so excited they're day is going to be displayed on MTV...when in reality the world just watches most of these girls and shakes their heads.

Sophie was the worst ever. She just needs a good ass whoopin. I have a feeling some day she's gonna mess with the wrong girl and just get bitch slapped. Or I hope at least. More than her though, I want to slap her excuse of a mother.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Did anyone catch last night's episode? I fell asleep early last night.

These triplets were annoying. Constantly trying to oneup eachother. I expected some modicum of sophistication for their ages. They were just really grating.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread