+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: My Super Sweet 16

The previews for this alone disgust me. Therefore, I certainly am not wasting my time watching these spoiled little b**ches. Why MTV decided to even do one season of this trash is beyond me. That's all these little prima donnas need is yet more attention. Can you sense some hostitily??
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Quote Originally Posted by agamergirl
    The previews for this alone disgust me. Therefore, I certainly am not wasting my time watching these spoiled little b**ches.
    Exactly. I didn't even catch the first season let alone a second season. However, I did catch bits and pieces of the small marathon they ran earlier this week, and it was far from impressive.

I'm a little sick and tired of MTV glorifying spoiled brats.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Sophie was such a nightmare. I swear i probably wouldn't be able to finish saying, "Shut up!" to my mom. Let alone "shut". This girl is so young yet a spoiled, horrible girl. Her mother is the reason she is like this, she doesn't discipline her. Hell, she runs her mother. This girl deserves a smack in the face and then some.

Ava is still my fave. I noticed that natalie(who just deserves to be rich...) gained some weight. Id also love to know more aout her falling out with her friend, Sara. Probably attributed to the party.
    Lauren already in college? At what? 16/17, i guess it's possible but i just didn't expect it.
    Last edited by Amy Lee; 08-17-2005 at 01:33 AM.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I hope mtv doesn't stiff us out of the 2 eps not aired last season.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Karma is a bitch...That would be funny and a fate well deserved by all these useless pieces of sperm that should have just run down their daddies legs.

Geeeeeezzz, that's harsh!! I agree though-these kids do not make out country's future look bright at all.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Sophie was by far the WORST. She is in for the shock of her life when/if she goes off to college and no one gives a DAMN. She'll scream all she wants but people will just look at her like she's stupid. How is she ever going to hold a job with her psycho attitude? Something crazy must have happened to this girl (and her mom for allowing her to be like that).

Ava's party was my favorite. I looooved that red Mercedes her dad was pointing out to her.

Kao
    They showed some of Sophie's clips on Inside Edition. I was never so glad that I don't have cable in my life. Even my son said "She needs to be beaten!" and he couldn't understand why she was so disrespectful. I also can't understand why, with all of their money would she NOT take this child to a place that specializes in Black Hair...there's a whole truckload of upscale ones. Either that or introduce her to a decent locktician, because something needs to be done with her naps, STAT. Her mother needs to be double bitch-slapped for raising such a HIDEOUS LIL MONSTER because that's why she acts that way; nobody's ever told this spoiled little bitch NO.

I think she'll think twice about showing her as on national TV again because they are ripping her a new one online. "Oh No She Didn't" already has about 12 pages devoted to what a hideous she-beast she is, and unlike some long threads where there's positive and negatives NOT ONE PERSON said a snigle word in her defense.

LMAO@"she-beast". That describes her (chunky spoiled girl) perfectly.

I did notice (how could I not?) her hair. It's so true, she's now driving a $30,000 Audi around, but her hair is disastrous. Makes sense. Maybe after they visit that locktician, they can drop her off at Jenny Craig? Couldn't hurt.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    They showed some of Sophie's clips on Inside Edition. I was never so glad that I don't have cable in my life. Even my son said "She needs to be beaten!" and he couldn't understand why she was so disrespectful. I also can't understand why, with all of their money would she NOT take this child to a place that specializes in Black Hair...there's a whole truckload of upscale ones. Either that or introduce her to a decent locktician, because something needs to be done with her naps, STAT. Her mother needs to be double bitch-slapped for raising such a HIDEOUS LIL MONSTER because that's why she acts that way; nobody's ever told this spoiled little bitch NO.

I think she'll think twice about showing her as on national TV again because they are ripping her a new one online. "Oh No She Didn't" already has about 12 pages devoted to what a hideous she-beast she is, and unlike some long threads where there's positive and negatives NOT ONE PERSON said a snigle word in her defense.
    OMG...I am watching this episode with Sophie and all I can say is she needs a good, and I mean G-O-O-D ass whooping....I would beat my neice if she acted that way and then I'd turn around and beat my brother for contributing to her acting that way!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

In my school Sophie would have been on the bopttem of the popular list, and forced to hang with the ghetto girls. Noone would exzcept her, and the other girls wanted to be the queeen B, plus she is HUGE!

She was an evil girl, and if my kid ever talkeds to be like she talked to her mom, I would leave her on the side of the road, and make her walk home.

Thank God I'm only 18, and the only children I have to deal with are my fish, which are no better than her.

+ Reply to Thread