+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: My Super Sweet 16

um her boobs were obviously fake... which is sick that any parent would let their 15 year old daughter get breast implants. someone o after her with a large, sharp needle.... pop those puppies!!! the surgeon did a HORRIBLE job!!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I'll admit, i never really saw those "stretch marks" some have proclaimed to see. I reckon you have to pause your tape and have a close up.

She was the most beautiful of all the girls,along with Sara form Natalie's 16.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Newbie
    Haight Ashbury, San Francisco, California
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    How about the crying "hissy fit" while out at dinner cause she did not get her brand new Range Rover on the day of her birth.... she got it a couple days later at her actual party.

Of course there was her father commenting in the end the whole thing... the trip to Paris to buy the "ulitmate dress" which ended up being made in California... the party... and lets not forget the Range Rover. Cost: 200,000.00+

All this for a Sweet 16? Holy Cow... The worst part was... there was nothing likeable about this girl. At least the two girls with the Party that turned into a Mosh pit were decent acting.
    I gotta disagree. Found the Iranian chick totally a blast to watch. Oh have her parents created a friggin monster!! At least they have the money to back it up, if they ever disown her she might have a career as a spoiled dominatrix or something......This show is just the best. I mean, it's sick that mtv airs it, because it has to be aimed at the older guy demographic as an excuse for them to check out 16 year old chicks. I mean, high school girls wouldn't watch this would they? It would just piss them off that they dont get to have the things these spoiled brats can afford. High school boys are dating high school girls or around them all the time. So this show is aimed at the older men who dont get to check out high school girls and that is just sick! It's not sick that I watch it, I mean its right on mtv for all to see, so its ok and such. God bless spoiled brat teenage girls, they make great reality tv.

I saw a long trailer of the new season after laguna beach and its just more spoiled rich teens.:-D
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I saw a long trailer of the new season after laguna beach and its just more spoiled rich teens.:-D
    And I can't wait...

I also forgot to say that the sweet 16ers from last year were commenting on the new crop. I think Ava said that they'd have to do alot to top their parties. ( Ava was my fave, btw)
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Oh goody! I found this. I really like My super sweet 16. It's all so shallow and superficial! They all are so bratty that it's almost unbelievable that those kind of young people (only 16, damn!) are like that out there in the real world (I blamed Paris Hilton and her multi-21 birthday bashes all over the world!). Yeah, only in America, rich spoiled kids can do that.

One time, I had this huge ridiculous fantasized about winning the lottery and decided to spend it all on a super huge birthday party at the last minute (at last minute, you know that everything could go so wrong!) for my sis who's going to be 16 years old this Sept. I would even contact MTV to videotape for us for "My Super Sweet 16". Then I would be like.. a controlling freak, and taking over for the whole sweet 16 party as a narcissistic party planner and give my sister Brittany and her friends the world of headaches. It would be one bitchin' birthday bash. Haha... Ah, yeah, probably better off being poor.

Oh and yeah, I'll probably be drunk at the party too just to add some drama effect. Then I would chalk it up as a life experience that I did a reality tv show.

*dreamily sighs*
    Last edited by Lonelyguy82; 07-30-2005 at 05:31 AM.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

I just saw the first episode of the new season last night. Oh my GODDD. And I thought Natalie was a bitch! This girl takes the cake. She's going to grow up to be a real you know what. I mean, the way her mother took her crap too. It was like the daughter was the mom and vice versa. I can't believe some people raise their kids this way.

Spoiled is one thing...but a kid who talks back and behaves the way this one did. All she needs is to have some girl kick her ass! I'd really show her what a bitch is if I encountered her. YEAH!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Karma is a bitch, wouldn't it be funny if everyone on Sweet 16 ended up poor by their 17th birthday and have to get jobs at the local burger joint flipping meat patties. That would be funny and a fate well deserved by all these useless pieces of sperm that should have just run down their daddies legs.

I also caught the Season Premiere last night. I don't even know the girl's name (the chunky girl) , but WHOA what a spoiled rotten MESS she is. Her Mother just gives in every single time just to shut the girl up. Can you imagine what a wake up call she's going to get when she has to go out into the REAL world?

I can't imagine buying a 16-year-old a BRAND NEW AUDI. I know her mom is a vertrinarian, and money is obviously no object, but what's wrong with a ....dare I say......**gasp**........"pre-owned" vehicle???? Especially for a brand new driver?This mom has created a MONSTER.

Ugh, she was probably the most rotten kid I've seen on this show so far.

+ Reply to Thread