+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: My Super Sweet 16

FORT Regular
    why is there even a show about this?

i cannot think of something that could be less appealing to watch. annoying kids and their annoying friends partying. the fact that their parents spend obscene amounts of money on it only adds to its unwatchability. is the entire target audience delusional 15 year olds?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Soup
    there were only like 6 episodes. It wasn't that long.. isn't the name of the show "super sweet 16" sierra had a sweet 15, lmao. but I loved this episode..

"excuse me, the diva is here"

"I am a superstar, I am"

"It just feels so good, because everyone is giving me the attention that i deserve"

"bow wow, you should be begging me, to come to this party"

ahh, those were the best quotes. LOL
    I know the diva quote was funny. It was also my favorite episode. Her mom,dad and her friends were cool.

My Super Sweet 16 has been picked up for another season. It should be starting again in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    My Super Sweet 16 has been picked up for another season. It should be starting again in the summer.
    I guess it got good ratings? Thanks for the info AIWANNABE

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Soup
    I guess it got good ratings? Thanks for the info AIWANNABE
    I believe it said that it got 2.4 million viewers for the finale which is very good for a cable show. I believe the premiere racked in about 4 million viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I believe it said that it got 2.4 million viewers for the finale which is very good for a cable show. I believe the premiere racked in about 4 million viewers.
    wow that is good! Is there a link that shows you this? - it's not that I don't believe you, I'm just interested in checking it out

From TVTOME:

MTV today said it ordered a second season of "My Super Sweet 16."
    The season finale of the series on Tuesday was seen by 2.4 million viewers. The new season is expected to premiere this summer.
    A whopping 5.9 million viewers tuned into the show's debut on Tuesday where it set a new record for the network among viewers 12-34. Not surprisingly, said numbers lead all basic cable networks in the 10:30/9:30c slot.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by trimspa
    why is there even a show about this?

i cannot think of something that could be less appealing to watch. annoying kids and their annoying friends partying. the fact that their parents spend obscene amounts of money on it only adds to its unwatchability. is the entire target audience delusional 15 year olds?
    YES!!!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Mtv has been airing the whole show this weekend with extra commentary and extra scenes. They're showing how the sweet 16ners react to themselves and what's been said about them. Ava said that her boobs she can thank her mom for and that she isn't arab, that she's Iranian.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Ava said that her boobs she can thank her mom for and that she isn't arab, that she's Iranian.
    Oh so the mom payed for them then? Just kidding. But seriously they looked really wierd because she was wearing a dress and they were on her neck just about...and not just that, but she had stretch marks like she had had some type of surgery. Is it just me?

She was super annoying but who was far more irritating was that girl Natalie-you can tell she's going to grow up to be a real b*.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

+ Reply to Thread