+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: My Super Sweet 16

that girl Ava.....haha oh man. Her cousin Dorsay ((who she got in trouble for going to see in Santa Barbara)) and I went to school together from 6th-12th grade. Man o man. I couldnt STAND the way Ava talked.... her voice and her pronounciation were SOOO irritating. Especially the way she said "mom" oh i could stick a fork in my eye.

As for Natalie, shes one of my friends on myspace lol but i agree. she went and said "Ive always been the nice girl" and yet clearly the only reason she even invited her friends from Roswell was so that they could gawk @ her new lifestyle and go running back home to tell all her other stupid little friends. Congratulations, your family is rich. It's not like your Aaron Spellings daughter so get over yourself!! The fact that she kept saying "Theyre jealous because im pretty... ive always been popular" or whatever, okay chipmunk girl. Yeah im deff jealous of you *rolls eyes*

can't get enough ANTM guillermoluvsme's Avatar
    I gotta say last nights episode was frustrating. Everytime she said something i had a comeback, but darn she can't hear me thru the tv. When she was like "who else gets a sweet 15?" all i wanted to say was pretty much any spanish girl they have kinsenyaras(i have no idea how to spelll it) at 15 so you are not that special. this show makes me mad because they can be very spoiled, but i have to say i love it too.

FORT Newbie
    I agree with you. I can't stand any of the people on the show, and i spend the entire time talking to the TV telling the parents what they need to do, but I LOVE it! It's just so much fun to dislike these people! I kind of wish though, that they could merge this show with Super Nanny, and have Jo go in and teach the parents how to tell their kids no!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Last night's show was pretty boring, i felt that the conversation between the mom and siara (sp?) was pretty bad acting, especially the mother. The only redeemable part of this ep was that her father, a rapper wasn't trying to make this all about him unlike hart's temper-tantrum-throwing daddy. He was barely on screen, not even for a minute. This girl does need to get over her entitlement issues.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

The only girl I really thought was the most normal and kind was that girl Jackie and her blonde friend. Also the episode with the girl Jaqueline. They-although extremely rich-were not mean, obnoxious and annoying like the other girls. I could stand them. Probably because they've always had money and it's nothing new so there's no need to put on a front to portray how "rich" they are, ya know?

Natalie was definitely the MOST annoying teenager I have ever seen on TV or heard ever. She was conceited, obnoxious, annoying and selfish. Her stepmother seemed to be such a money hungry fake California woman and she looks like she's gonna grow up to be just like her. :rolleyes
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    The only girl I really thought was the most normal and kind was that girl Jackie and her blonde friend. Also the episode with the girl Jaqueline. They-although extremely rich-were not mean, obnoxious and annoying like the other girls. I could stand them. Probably because they've always had money and it's nothing new so there's no need to put on a front to portray how "rich" they are, ya know?

Natalie was definitely the MOST annoying teenager I have ever seen on TV or heard ever. She was conceited, obnoxious, annoying and selfish. Her stepmother seemed to be such a money hungry fake California woman and she looks like she's gonna grow up to be just like her. :rolleyes

AMEN!!!! Amen to it ALL!!!

<333

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    The only really nice people in thw whole show i felt were Sara and Will from Natalie's 16. They were so cute and awfully kind, id watch a show just about them.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

i loved sara and her $5 Target jewelry and her hand me down dress from Ross!!!

there were only like 6 episodes. It wasn't that long.. isn't the name of the show "super sweet 16" sierra had a sweet 15, lmao. but I loved this episode..

"excuse me, the diva is here"

"I am a superstar, I am"

"It just feels so good, because everyone is giving me the attention that i deserve"

"bow wow, you should be begging me, to come to this party"

ahh, those were the best quotes. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Soup
    there were only like 6 episodes. It wasn't that long.. isn't the name of the show "super sweet 16" sierra had a sweet 15, lmao. but I loved this episode..
    Really?? I found her annoying... like most of the other teens on this show. She thought she was so cute-please!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

+ Reply to Thread