+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: My Super Sweet 16

Why would he ever have a competition to see who can drink the most Red Bull? What a nerd.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Regular
    Its sad that people came to his party because the school dance was "boring", he didn't seem to mind it though but thats a pretty big insult.

so far, my favorite episode was the arabian party one. That girl was soo funny!!

"Dadddd, Mom canceled my credit card"

"Mommm, Dior is like closed"

"If I don't get a car for my birthday, I'll never talk to my parents again"

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    This girl is so young to be this shallow. I was watching the show tonight anf obviously she was doing everything for show, she wanted to feel high and mighty at her party by kicking people out but instead she ended up looking immature and with a huge chip on her shoulder.

Also, when they went to buy her dress, Ava's red dress was there on display. What a coincidence.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Remember the episode with the two girls? one of there name was jacqualine, and the other girl was the "nice" one? well on tonight's episode the "nice" girl was at the party, and was like, this part was soo better then mine! I thought that was a little wierd.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Soup
    Remember the episode with the two girls? one of there name was jacqualine, and the other girl was the "nice" one? well on tonight's episode the "nice" girl was at the party, and was like, this part was soo better then mine! I thought that was a little wierd.
    All rich people tend to live in the same neighborhood. MTV probably got a bunch of kids from the same school.

I think it is kind of sad that they are so materialistic, maybe it is just editing but it looks like the only thing they have is their money, or I should say their parents money.

The last girl from Roswell, did not grow up rich but now that she is , she sure fits in well. She came off really obnoxious. and I think that by far has been the worst.
    That's me in the avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    That way they had no excuse not to come. :rolleyes

I know! That was so completely pathetic. He's so rich but he has no friends..just goes to show you..money can't buy everything. His father spent all this money on him and his party and no one even hardly came to his bash.

If you recall, at the beginning of the episode he goes, "And if you're not on the list you're gone!" 5 people RSVP'd. The father had some issues too. The father was trying so hard to live through his son-if you notice he kept trying to assert his opinion in a very mean way-he wanted things a certain way; his way.

As for the Muslim and Jewish girl, Ava- she was the most annoying thing I've seen on TV. What a brat with a capital B! She wanted to wear the sluttiest dress in the store that made her breasts look so FAKE. She begs for a car and leaves the city behind her parents' backs. They still buy her a car though. What lesson has she learned? :rolleyes
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by Danakavm
    The last girl from Roswell, did not grow up rich but now that she is , she sure fits in well. She came off really obnoxious. and I think that by far has been the worst.
    Oh yeah. She's gonna grow up to be a you know what!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Since i've now seen natalie's party, so far, i have to say that I only like Jackie and Ava. Ava is shallow and materialistic but she isn't mean like, i have money now-natalie. "All my friends were jealous", "im the good girl" She deserved a slap.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I can't believe she said, "Freshman are not allowed because they cause drama." Insinuating that they are much more childish because they're younger.

Um...how old are high school freshmen? 14/15 years old. And how old is Natalie? 15! :rolleyes She's so dumb and annoying.
    - Bob Perks

+ Reply to Thread