+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: My Super Sweet 16

Re: My Super Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;1987552;

yes you did. Scary, huh? For my 16th birthday I got an ice cream cake from Carvel and that was considered really going over the top in my family lol

I'm alternatley horrified by, and bemused by, these selfish creatures. I don't believe in hitting children, but can I hit the parents? Please?
    When I turned 16 I had to work that day so it went by.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2749011;
    When I turned 16 I had to work that day so it went by.
    I just got a regular cake, from what I can remember. Your folks were those fancy, rich types, huh.

That was a looooong time ago for me.

I always wondered about the costs for the guests of these parties. Between the gifts and clothes alone. And if you had to go to multiple parties in one year. Oh my gosh.

Just caught the episode with Diddy and his stepson. I knew his wife had a son with Al B. Sure but dang that kid is the spitting image of Al. Seems like he has a great relationship with Diddy which is awesome but it still is so over the top to me for any kid to have that kind of party. You could feed a small country for what these people spend on one night.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Something tells me his son Justin will be on that show soon.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

This show makes me sick.. Whatever happened to a cake with relatives and friends?

This show just makes "normal" kids envious and you know they will ask for more than their parents can deliver. They should put a disclaimer at the beginning of the program...

"Not intended for real life people"

Did anyone catch the episode with the overweight daughter of a pastor? She wanted to land a plane on the top of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm915;3069695;
    This show makes me sick.. Whatever happened to a cake with relatives and friends?

This show just makes "normal" kids envious and you know they will ask for more than their parents can deliver. They should put a disclaimer at the beginning of the program...

"Not intended for real life people"

I've tried to watch this show several times in the past because I heard how awful it was, but I could never make it a for an entire episode. I think I managed to tolerate an entire episode once, but that was it.

It's totally ridiculous & the parents are to blame. Their children didn't just become self-absorbed spoiled brats overnight. Mom & dad helped make them that way, & the proof is that they give them these elaborate, way over-the-top parties. God, I hate to see what some of the girls will act like when they get married. Bridezilla X's 9595632279
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Kao

I loved the episode with CeeCee's (from Gnarls Barkley) stepdaughter on it because HER mom didn't take the crap and told her that if she didn't stop her madness her party would go bye bye. She also hugged and thanked her stepdad for everything and seemed like she appreciated it rather than feeling entitled to it.

+ Reply to Thread