+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: My Super Sweet 16

I think I've watched 2 episodes of this one was the guy, and the other was some DIVA type chick. all I have to say is GET REAL! This is not normal life.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I watched last week's episode, where the two friends when shopping for jewelry for their party. Did I hear correctly that they spent almost $200,000????

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Janey View Post
    I watched last week's episode, where the two friends when shopping for jewelry for their party. Did I hear correctly that they spent almost $200,000????

yes you did. Scary, huh? For my 16th birthday I got an ice cream cake from Carvel and that was considered really going over the top in my family lol

I'm alternatley horrified by, and bemused by, these selfish creatures. I don't believe in hitting children, but can I hit the parents? Please?
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Re: My Super Sweet 16

Omg this entitled little twit Audry. If I was her mom I would knock her teeth so far down her throat she would need surgery to remove them. This show kills me with these idiots running around yelling" I am rich and get what I want" No Biatches you aren't rich Mommy and daddy are. You aren't nothing but well dressed entitled little moochers.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

She's getting a car, which seriously, what is a 15 yr old going to do with? And on top of that she said she didn't want it then. Can't wait until money can't buy her out of someone knocking her down a hundred pegs. But i'm putting this on the mom, the girl is only doing what she's used to do, what she wants because they'll let her.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Audrey needs someone to grab her by her fat little neck and shake her until her teeth clatter. Mom should have taken the car back. cancelled the party and actually make that gold digging little brat in the making work for something she wants. Someone needs to take these kids down a peg before someone knocks them on their spoiled pampered rearends/

FORT Fogey

from the nyt article posted by phonegrrl

While Ms. Mitchell's party was organized in four weeks, other teenagers have dedicated nearly a year to ensuring that their big one-six will be memorable. Aaron Reid, son of the music mogul L. A. Reid, took five months to plan his party. He had just moved to New York from Atlanta and was eager to make a name for himself at his new prep school, to establish himself as more than L. A. Reid's son. His invitation was an MP3 player. At his party, held at Jay-Z's 40/40 club last November, the producer Jermaine Dupri was the D.J., the rapper Kanye West performed, and Diddy, Aaron's godfather, made an appearance. Poppa Reid clearly pulled some strings.

"Everybody else spent hundreds of thousands of dollars, but I didn't spend anything," Mr. Reid said proudly. "I got my friend's club. I got my friend to perform and I got my friend to D.J."

"There's absolutely no way that I would ever spend that type of money," he continued. "I think it's over the top and sickening and a real poor representation of wealth."
    he shouldn't have been on the show, since we know he didn't spend a dime.

Born with silver ladles in their mouths, his daughters have certainly mastered the latter. Their Bollywood-themed party for 500 guests will be held in the family's backyard all 4 acres, behind the 10,000-square-foot house. The Format, their favorite band, will perform. And they will make their grand entrance on litters, during an elaborate procession led by elephants. The sisters, who plan to perform a choreographed routine at their to-do next month, are also taking dance lessons, and they've enlisted the help of a trainer.

"We both want to lose three pounds," said Priya, who received a Mercedes convertible and an assortment of diamond jewelry for her birthday. Her sister's graduation gift package included a Bentley, diamonds and two homes in India.
    OH my good.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2748638;
    Born with silver ladles in their mouths, his daughters have certainly mastered the latter. Their Bollywood-themed party for 500 guests will be held in the family's backyard all 4 acres, behind the 10,000-square-foot house. The Format, their favorite band, will perform. And they will make their grand entrance on litters, during an elaborate procession led by elephants. The sisters, who plan to perform a choreographed routine at their to-do next month, are also taking dance lessons, and they've enlisted the help of a trainer.

"We both want to lose three pounds," said Priya, who received a Mercedes convertible and an assortment of diamond jewelry for her birthday. Her sister's graduation gift package included a Bentley, diamonds and two homes in India.

I guess outsourcing is more lucrative than we thought...

When MTV did the 'most money spent on a Sweet 16' countdown....(sad that I watched this, I know) LA Reid's kid was number 1.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly;2748971;
    When MTV did the 'most money spent on a Sweet 16' countdown....(sad that I watched this, I know) LA Reid's kid was number 1.
    I thought he bragged he didn't spend much because of his friends?

+ Reply to Thread