+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: My Super Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I don't think anyone would've noticed, and since she was her sister, would it have killed her to let her part it the other way?
    Anyhow, this girl completely massacred the english language in 22 minutes, or less.

I know-I wanted to scream at the TV...just stick to Spanish sweetie. (No offense to anyone, my husband is Spanish).

No one would have noticed that the part was the other way and even if they did would that have taken away from the attention she was trying to get in that hoochie outfit-that's what she was worried about really-she wanted everyone else to look identical so the spotlight would be on her and people wouldn't even think about-GASP!- another girl's hair part.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

FORT Regular
    FOr the most part, i want to smack anybody on this show.

"And sometime's I just tell my mom to shut up beasue this is my special day."

Although the best part of the show was when they punked the girl into thinking they were buying her a used car. *GASP*, not a used car! Noooooooooooo

FORT Fan
    They're starting a new season this Wednesday.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Yup, more selfish, spoiled teens with feelings of self-grandeur.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    Yup, more selfish, spoiled teens with feelings of self-grandeur.
    well said

Quote Originally Posted by justdecent View Post
    FOr the most part, i want to smack anybody on this show.

"And sometime's I just tell my mom to shut up beasue this is my special day."

Although the best part of the show was when they punked the girl into thinking they were buying her a used car. *GASP*, not a used car! Noooooooooooo
    i couldn't agree with you more. i mean us "common folk" already feel sh*tty that we're not swimming in money and wiping our bums with it but having to see spoiled 16 year olds doesn't make it any better.

i guess i could try not watching it. yeah.

It's totally ridiculous!! I can't even believe it.

I think the show is tacky...When in all reality most people don't live this way.And the way economy is,who wants to watch teens bitch about a dress or a car they didn't get,or having a bad hair day..I know it's entertainment,but tacky...........

What is the name of the song that was playing in Marissa's episode when her hired dancers were dancing? And, who sings it?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDooGal View Post
    I think the show is tacky...When in all reality most people don't live this way.And the way economy is,who wants to watch teens bitch about a dress or a car they didn't get,or having a bad hair day..I know it's entertainment,but tacky...........
    I completey agree! During the episode with Marissa and her dad who owns car dealerships- Since I live in Arizona, there is no way in heck I would visit any of his dealerships- just because of the obnoxious way he spends his money. Why would I pad his pockets even more so he can spoil his daughter? Sometimes doing a show for publicity can backfire...

+ Reply to Thread