+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: My Super Sweet 16

There was some guy named Bjorn had a sweet sixteen. BOYS have sweet sixteens??
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    Sadly, Janelle was one of the better-behaved kids this season. At least she didn't openly disrespect her parents like the other brats did.

Dabesteva: NO CONTEST DaBesteva's Avatar
    I though Bjorn was a girl? OMG!! I can not believe he was a guy. This show is for spoiled brats and for partens STUPID enough to let their chilren act like that to them and get whatever they want!

I saw the ep with Bjorn tonite,when he recieved his car, did he say he didn't know how to drive ?huh WTF....
    Bjorn was a guy,,a Divo whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisastory
    Sadly, Janelle was one of the better-behaved kids this season. At least she didn't openly disrespect her parents like the other brats did.

No she just started acting like a B* with a capital B when her sister's hair was parted the "wrong" way. Can somebody say Control Freak?

Janelle was a girl that I would have slapped in High School. With her stupid hoochie outfit and that annoying accent..."There are some girls tryin to get into my party and I have naw idheya hooo in de hell dey are."

If she would have bitched at me to change the part in my hair I would have called her a brat and told her to shut the hell up.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    Janelle was a girl that I would have slapped in High School. With her stupid hoochie outfit and that annoying accent..."There are some girls tryin to get into my party and I have naw idheya hooo in de hell dey are."
    Dude! I know, I was walking around a week after that episode saying that! lol She did it with such "passion" too!

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterxGold
    Dude! I know, I was walking around a week after that episode saying that! lol She did it with such "passion" too!

I know! And she sounded like a dumbass. I would be embarassed.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

So, I caught the ending of the finale with Gerald Levert's daughter. What was the little singing act she put on? Was that for fun or does she want to sing like dad and grandpa?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    No she just started acting like a B* with a capital B when her sister's hair was parted the "wrong" way. Can somebody say Control Freak?

If she would have bitched at me to change the part in my hair I would have called her a brat and told her to shut the hell up.

Actually, I think she kinda had a point. If EVERY single girl had the same hairstyle and her sisters was different it would have stuck out. What was the big deal for her sister to just for a few hours part her hair differently? I think she was actually one of the better girls on the show she wasnt all bratty bratty. As for the hoochie outfit... I have seen worse but comeone how many of the girls on this show have had hoochie outfits a lot.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I don't think anyone would've noticed, and since she was her sister, would it have killed her to let her part it the other way?
    Anyhow, this girl completely massacred the english language in 22 minutes, or less.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread