+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: My Super Sweet 16

Her and her friends are both drama queens, i think brittany was in it for the camera and attention. Jasmine's head and face looked horribly weird though, she may have thought she was hot but she definitely was not, that's one ugly girl. her head looks as if she was supposed to be a little person.
    I could also tell that she was jealous of her friend while trying out the dresses. Her friend is taller and doesn't have short stubby legs like her.

I love the town it was held in though, very beautiful city.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.
    This was another bad episode. I really wanted to like this girl based on her past. However, she ended up being another unappreciative spoiled little brat. Her and her friends were way too much of drama queens for me. I can't believe she was bragging that her Sweet 16 party was more expensive than her parent's wedding. I want to know what she was doing behind the wheel when they showed her failing her driving test? Also, I may be starting to show my age, but OMG! what was up with those kids' dancing? They are all mostly 16 and under and dance that way? The girls were barely dressed with the bikini theme and the guys were grinding all over them. If that had been me my mom and dad would have killed the guy and then me! It just amazes me that that goes on at that age. I never saw that until I started going to bars. Rant over!

Quote Originally Posted by coleslaw50
    This was another bad episode. I really wanted to like this girl based on her past. However, she ended up being another unappreciative spoiled little brat. Her and her friends were way too much of drama queens for me. I can't believe she was bragging that her Sweet 16 party was more expensive than her parent's wedding. I want to know what she was doing behind the wheel when they showed her failing her driving test? Also, I may be starting to show my age, but OMG! what was up with those kids' dancing? They are all mostly 16 and under and dance that way? The girls were barely dressed with the bikini theme and the guys were grinding all over them. If that had been me my mom and dad would have killed the guy and then me! It just amazes me that that goes on at that age. I never saw that until I started going to bars. Rant over!

I was very dissapointed by their dancing. Those girls are 14-17 probably and dance as if they weren't raised by responsible adults. I don't see what's cute, sexy or funny about rubbing your behind againsts a guy's crotch or why it's even a dance. It's lascivicious. Disgusting and im dissapointed at her friend, i mean, the woman who pretends to be her mother...
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

I couldn't believe this girl. I mean, for being someone who basically came from being a homeless young child-she was acting pretty damn snobby, bitchy and jealous of her friend Brittany. She didn't want her trying on dresses, even demeaned her by saying she couldn't afford the dress anyway-well neither can you stupid girl, you're adoptive parents buy it for you. How insecure of her. And then, I couldn't believe how when she got mad at her friend for bringing some guys over, her mother scolded Brittany-what was the big deal anyway? It's a shame-instead of being grateful, she's turned into a snobby little brat. Oh and that dancing just shows she lost her innocence a long time ago. I couldn't believe that.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

SO I'm watching my super sweet sixteen right now and I thought it was a girl the entire time until right now. That guy is soo effeminate.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Jasmine's head and face looked horribly weird though, she may have thought she was hot but she definitely was not, that's one ugly girl. her head looks as if she was supposed to be a little person.
    Amen. I was thinking the same thing...that girl is NOT attractive.

Admittedly, Brittany is prettier then her.

As for this week's show, it was awfully anticlimactic. The guy has an attitude, must all these brats have a prima donna complex??? Damn!!!!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Bjorn sucked!

FORT Fan
    Bjorn cracked me up.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    I couldn't believe this girl. I mean, for being someone who basically came from being a homeless young child-she was acting pretty damn snobby, bitchy and jealous of her friend Brittany. She didn't want her trying on dresses, even demeaned her by saying she couldn't afford the dress anyway-well neither can you stupid girl, you're adoptive parents buy it for you. How insecure of her. And then, I couldn't believe how when she got mad at her friend for bringing some guys over, her mother scolded Brittany-what was the big deal anyway? It's a shame-instead of being grateful, she's turned into a snobby little brat. Oh and that dancing just shows she lost her innocence a long time ago. I couldn't believe that.

You are right all the way. Her personality, was so ugly. She's just another one of horrible brats in a seaon full of horrible brats. I thought last season was bad...those kids were angels compared to this group of spoiled, self-important, ugly as hell (on the inside) brats of this season.

+ Reply to Thread