+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: My Super Sweet 16

The girl wasn't even 16, they were turning 18. and the sad thing is that they acted like they were 12 and they also had a body of a 12 year old. They need to change the title of the show to "My super sweet birthday party" instead of 16 cuz they already had 4 people that were on the show that were not 16.

Although this show portrays the total wrong way to act, it's very addictive. I've only seen the Sophie episode so far this season. There are no words to describe how terrible that girl is. These girls are just sooooo spoiled!
    "Remember, it's better to burn out then to fade away."
    -- Kurt Cobain

I saw the Sophie episode at last, what a spoiled waste of space. Her "mother" is a complete tool for tolerating such nonsense. Telling your mom to shut up and then go sit elsewhere? Of course, her "mother" followed orders like a dog.

Sophie should enjoy living in her pathetic microcosm because once she gets into society for once, she'll get a rude awakening.

Edit: Then again, I also wouldn't be shocked if brats like these spend years eating off their parents money as if there's an endless supply. I actually know a few people like that who have been jumping from college to college for 9 years. She can afford to do so since her parents are willing to pay for it all and yeah, she's never held a stable job either.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    On her blog, sophie said that she played things up. I think she got something she didn't expect, she looked really bad and no, i wont make the silly excuse that it made for good tv. Spoiled+immature brats do not equal anything good for anyone.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Kao
    I don't believe that for one minute. I think that is the way she and her friends always behave towards their parents and she honestly didn't think there was any other way to act until the show aired and the world at large gave her a reality check.

There are certain communities where behaving like that is acceptable, because the parents accept it. You can tell it's everyday behavior because if it was a one off her Mom would have snapped off on her.

Hopefully, by seeing herself, Sophie will realize how bad it looks to behave that way and MAYBE she will start treating her mother, who obviously loves her very much, with the respect she deserves.

Anyone catch Lila's party tonight? She wasn't *as* bad as some of the others that have been on there, but still she was pretty conceited about herself. Her friend Tatiana was the prettiest girl of their little clique. I couldn't believe that Latin Dancer guy forced his way into performing in the big room. lol It's HER party, if she doesn't want him dancing in there, he should have respected that.

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterxGold
    Hopefully, by seeing herself, Sophie will realize how bad it looks to behave that way and MAYBE she will start treating her mother, who obviously loves her very much, with the respect she deserves.

Anyone catch Lila's party tonight? She wasn't *as* bad as some of the others that have been on there, but still she was pretty conceited about herself. Her friend Tatiana was the prettiest girl of their little clique. I couldn't believe that Latin Dancer guy forced his way into performing in the big room. lol It's HER party, if she doesn't want him dancing in there, he should have respected that.

Yeah, the wierd dancer guy freaked me out with all those crazy moves. He was just shaking and trembling-you'd think he was having a seizure of some sort.

Lila was conceited but most rich people are-especially rich, YOUNG people. She has to have a high self-esteem for having all that money. At least her behavior was nothing like that Sophie girl. Sophie was a self-proclaimed b* and a complete brat. At least Lila respected her mom and knew her place within the mother-daughter hierarchy. No-but I liked her respectfulness overall. It shows she's at least being raised somewhat right.

I thought the "LTD" thing was so funny. I thought, "Ah, they ARE 16. Wait till a year from now-they're gonna be like 'What dorks we were...LTD? What the hell was that?'" Cause I remember doing stuff like that at that age. How nerdy.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I thought it was hilarious the way they tried to portray the dancer as some maniacal idiot. The way they slowed down his movements and showed him laughing in the top floor and played that strange music, i was laughing my a$$ off.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Lila wasn't really pretty but all her friends were. I bet you they keep her around because she is loaded plus since she's so ugly, she'll make them look even prettier by comparison.

LTD sounds like something you need to go get some kind of ointment for.

Tonight's girl (already forgot her name), her show wasn't that interesting. They spent way too much time on her and her friend arguing.

+ Reply to Thread