+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trading Spaces Auditions in Albuquerque

Trading Spaces Auditions in Albuquerque

Trading Spaces will be here in Albuquerque in a few days, auditioning homeowner teams for the show to be filmed from here. Paige Davis and at least one of the show designers will be here for it.

Now here's what I find unusual... wouldn't you think the auditions would be held at the local Home Depot (since they're a TS sponsor), or at least some place like that? But noooo, the auditions are at a local jewelry store, lol.

Got me scratchin' my head on that one, lol.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

A jewelry store???? How odd.

Going to go??

Where in ABQ? Which jewelry store?

Actually, per the TS website, there will be auditions in Santa Fe this coming Saturday at the Home Depot from 1:00-4:00pm!

They have to audition people to go on the show now? A couple years ago they were getting thousands of applications a day.

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    Where in ABQ? Which jewelry store?
    It's at Kruger's on San Mateo, according to the tv ads.
    Last edited by Nemeses; 01-05-2005 at 03:35 PM.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Going to go??
    I would, just to say I did and got to watch some of it, but unfortunately I'm stuck at home for a couple of weeks after knee surgery I think it would be fun to check out though

Awwwww, Nemeses, sorry about the knee surgery. Hope it helps you though.

Love, love, love your new av....it's beautiful.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Thanks for the thought, Roseskid! And yes, the old knees are already feeling better, thanks

Thanks for the avatar comment too... I figured it was a new year, so time for a new avatar, lol.

+ Reply to Thread