+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EM:HE Preview 01/09: The Dore Family

Anyone who knows me, knows I have a weakness for a Brit (i.e., Dominic Keating -- that English architect from Boston, etc.) and while I do like the British carpenter -- I MISS PAUL!!!

I came here with the same question...where is Paul? Did they give any indication?
    Count your blessings!

It seems that the team members rotate in and out as needed. I am sure hey have different family obligations and personal travel plans that prohibit them for being at every show. Constance, Tracey and Paul are not always there. I like that they keep adding people as needed. I have not seen any indication of anyone leaving the show permanently. I could be wrong.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

They better not get rid of Paul,he's my favorite! It also helps he grew up in my town.=)

I know they rotate designers in and out, it looks like in the previews that Ben is there again next week. I'm hoping Paul just needed a vacation. They should have Paul and Ben, i liked them both!
    What does it take to wake up a generation...
    If we don't wake up and shake up the nation
    We'll eat the dust of the world wondering why...
    Cages or wings? Which do you prefer?
    Ask the birds...
    ~Jonathon Larson

Ben? Isn't his name Ed? I'm sure we'll see Paul next time.

Really great episode! Mariner and senrik - that sure is beautiful country out your way. And I'm really enjoying the Monday night follow-up show "How Did They Do That?" One hour just isn't enough to do justice to all the work they do.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12