+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Swan 12/20 Finale Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I guess I'm the only one who wanted the other sister to be the wild card. I think the two sisters and DeLisa had the best results of all 9. Glad they all made top 5.

(By results I mean the way they look, not the judges score.)
    I was rooting for Gina Bravada to be the wild card. I'm glad she made the final three. I would have been o.k. with any of the final three winning.

EVOO
    Why do they make these women walk and pose so darn awkward anyhow?? It's rather uncomfortable to watch, I can't imagine what it must feel like for the contestants.

Because you're not beautiful until you get plastic surgery and are a real person. This show is rediculous. These women even so.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

EVOO
    I was almost expecting Gina (the deaf woman) to bust out a whip during the lingerie session.

I'm happy for Delisa but I do agree, I think Gina B should have won it. I think they prepped Delisa to pretty much win it from the get go...with her husband sending her divorce papers on the show and everything.

I doubt it was any coincidence for her to have been served during the show. And now he's probably eating his heart out.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

Reality tv fan
    I think Delisa looked very pretty...and congrats to her....I also thought Gina the deaf woman looked really nice and was very upbeat. On the whole I didn't like the swimsuit part because everyone seemed so awkward......but it does take guts to get up in front of so many people and parade around in a swimsuit.

ps.....I thought Cinnamon Smith's implants were way too large
    Last edited by Reality tv fan; 12-21-2004 at 01:41 AM.

I hated the silhouette poses they struck while behind that egg screen. And then, if that wasn't bad enough, they had to do some stupid slo-mo hand motions up and down their bodies before they took the walk.

ping007
    erika's chest is enormous.

i was rooting for jennipher. she said she couldn't dance and could tell she was uncomfortable strutting her stuff on runway.

When I saw DeLisa after her surgery, I knew she would win. She had the poise they were looking for. Good job!

Not to be petty, but I'm deaf. But no one says "Sherry, the deaf girl"..... :rolleyes They just say Sherry, or the one with red hair if they have to. Why not call her Gina? We all know she's deaf....

some shots from last night's finale for everyone to discuss:

*all nine contestants, the gowns they first appeared in...from left to right we have--DeLisa, Gina B., Cinnamon, Kari B., Marsha, Amy, Jennifer, Erica, and Gina D.:

[IMG]images/img/Contestants9030_72.jpg[/IMG]

*the final three (Gina B., Erica, and DeLisa):

[IMG]images/img/Final3_9708_72.jpg[/IMG]

*DeLisa being crowned by Rachel Love Fraser:

[IMG]images/img/Swancrowned9751_72.jpg[/IMG]

*and a better look at DeLisa:

[IMG]images/img/DelisaSwancloseup_72.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Texicana; 12-21-2004 at 04:54 PM.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast