+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Swan 12/20 Finale Discussion **Spoilers**

worst lingerie goes to Kari. It doesnt do anything to set her apart on this stage or show off her figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Deaf Gina looked horrid in that photo shoot. And the lingerie? Like Delisa, again... somehow it was far less forgiving of her waist/hips ratio.

So far... lingerie has to go to Erika--who conversely looked worst in the swimwear.

At least some nice La Perla wouldve made the lingerie bit seem less skanky.
    What are they wearing Frederick's of Hollywood knockoffs ?

I've figured out why Gina B., The Short Wildcard Sister, works so well. She's got the best attitude. Appearance-wise she's rarely the best, but her face just lights up. I'd say that this might be the first time this woman's been happy in... like forever. She's pulling off sexy through pure willpower, which is admirable actually.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Delisa has one big advantage. Frequently implants look horrible, but wide shoulders (which previously made her look masculine) and being tall generally help make large breasts look okay.
    The reason her implants look good is because she didn't get implants. Or veneers either. I think she had less cosmetic procedures than most of the swans do.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The top 3: DeLisa, Erica, and Gina B.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    The reason her implants look good is because she didn't get implants. Or veneers either. I think she had less cosmetic procedures than most of the swans do.
    Are you sure? The veneers seem automatic for all of these ladies. And the breasts? Okay, I'll admit my memory could be failing me here. But the rest of my point remains. Large works with wide shoulders. Her remaining problems (not fixed by the show, because... you can't) is that her waist and hips are too similar in size. But a lof of dealing with it is how she dresses. Witness her looking great in one gown and in a swimsuit which was tailored to give her the appearance of more hip, but not so good in the lingerie and at least one of the gowns she was in.

Krom... and I thought she looked bad in the bathing suit and great in the lingerie.

Why do you deserve to be the Swan?
    ...Wouldn't it be great if someone said something totally bitchy instead of so rehearsed and predictable?

Delisa's speech was a bit spokesmodel cookie cutter. A for effort, C for execution.

Erica started off badly in the speech, but brought some warmth later on. A- for effort, B+ for execution.

Gina B. just rocked. Again, my sense is that she really did find herself on this show, as weird as that seems. A+ for effort. A for execution. Again, she's rarely the best looking, but her attitude far surpasses the rest.

I'll admit it. Gina B. has won me over. I was honest that I always though she belonged instead of her sister, although it pissed me off they had to pull off round 2 of sister vs. sister to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    Why do you deserve to be the Swan?
    ...Wouldn't it be great if someone said something totally bitchy instead of so rehearsed and predictable?
    Kind of Homecoming Queen's got a Gun??? (please tell me I'm not the only one that knows that song. heh)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast