+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Meals, $40 a Day & Inside Dish

Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    3. No matter how good/bad food is, roll eyes and moan like she's just had a mind-blowing sexual encounter.
    Every. Single. Time.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ó Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    That drives me nuts because she always follows that with "Extra Virgin Olive Oil" as though we don't get the EVOO thing.. don't get me wrong, I love the show.. it's a piddly little thing and in a way it's actually kind of cute, but it still drives me nuts
    Well the first time it was good she followed it up with that cause I so didn't know what she was talking about but yeah, I feel ya!

She so does make those sounds, doesn't she, haha.

Someone made an 'EVOO' comment on the 'What's cookin' thread.....I wouldn't have known what that meant, if I hadn't been snooping around in here. When is the 30-Min Meal show on?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I just made her clam "chowda" for lunch. It turned out pretty good, and it really did take less than 30 minutes! (I didn't make the "mug-toppers," though)

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepysluggo
    I just made her clam "chowda" for lunch. It turned out pretty good, and it really did take less than 30 minutes! (I didn't make the "mug-toppers," though)

Sleepy! So did I!! The soup turned out really good. It took a bit longer than 30 minutes...I didnt do the mug toppers either. My hubby liked it!

I do like watching RayRay, Shes got a booty on her...

My mother in law cant stand her and thinks shes B****** someone to get all those shows on FOodNetwork!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Someone made an 'EVOO' comment on the 'What's cookin' thread.....I wouldn't have known what that meant, if I hadn't been snooping around in here. When is the 30-Min Meal show on?
    Oh Roses... it's on right now... just ending.

Rats!!! Thanks, anyway, Broadway.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

It's funny, but RR and I have crossed paths twice in the last year....well, sorta.

When I was in Boston for my brother's graduation, I was having my picture taken in Harvard Square when I blurted out, "Huh. Wasn't this where Rachel Ray had that beer? In Grendel's?"

And again over the summer when J. and I visited Chattanooga and stayed at the Chattanooga Choo-Choo. That time, I saw the episode after I returned from Chattanooga. The funny thing was that I had met and spoken with the "conductor" at the hotel, the same one whose joke she fake-laughs at.

"Hey, I know that guy," I thought when I saw him on TV.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    When is the 30-Min Meal show on?
    2:30 pm, 6:00 pm, 6:30pm on weekdays. Weekend 8:30am, 11:30am. All EST. Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    3. No matter how good/bad food is, roll eyes and moan like she's just had a mind-blowing sexual encounter.
    On second thought, maybe this explains why she's so popular with the guys.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ó Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast