December 15, 2004 -- BMOC may stand for Big Man On Campus at every other college in the world, but after seeing the WB's "BMOC," I can only assume it stands for Big Morons of Central (Florida University at Orlando!), the college where the latest in reality TV mindlessness takes place.
Without a doubt, these "real" people (with what look like fake breasts) are some of the dullest, most half-witted college students ever assembled.

Either the UCF is so hard-up for money that they take anyone who loses their way at Disney World and wanders in by mistake, or the producers of "BMOC" just managed to find a crop of idiots out of the 41,000 students unlucky enough to attend the school.

At any rate, "BMOC" is as good an excuse as any to show curvy coeds in bikinis and buffed-up male students without their shirts on.

The idea is that 15 virtually interchangeable coeds get to pick from half a dozen or so men whom they think should be Big Man on Campus. This all happens on the first night.

Thereafter, tonight's male winner gets to pick the women off one by one until only Ryan and Trista are left standing, oops, I mean the lucky male and female winners are left standing.

But first they must all move into a house so cheesy and badly decorated it looks like the set of "Scarface." The coeds are, of course, thrilled and think it's very, very upscale.

First night, first thing, a party! It takes two minutes before one of the coeds mistakenly stabs another one while cutting tomatoes (a metaphor for the whole premise of the show?). They cry, call the cops, and continue partying.

It appears to be a teeny, tiny flesh wound, no need to call EMS except that fuss makes it seem more interesting, which it's not.

The fact that nobody dies from a stab wound is as good an excuse as any for the men to take their shirts off.

When they aren't trying to hurt each other, they are trying to hurt people not on the show. One woman says: "I was angry to the point where I probably broke this guy's nose but he deserved it." Ah, the leaders of tomorrow!

Next week, the women start getting picked off one-by-one by the guy. The first one to go should be the Nobel laureate at the University of Central Florida who suggested the school participate in this show.
http://nypost.com/entertainment/32746.htm