+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 12/13 The Swan 2 Show Discussion

imo, dore looked better than amy. i guess the judges want younger contestants. :rolleyes

how about the swelling from amy's cheek implants? she looked awful. and her teeth!!

i still can't believe deaf gina is going to the pageant.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    I admit, I wouldn't mind. Like dizzylizzy says, I wouldn't mind a pair like that...the husband looked over at Amanda when she was standing side-view to the camera and said, "Wow...those are nice."
    That's weird, because when I was watching it, I couldn't help but think that Amanda might should be considering getting some kind of lift done or something herself as on my tv they sure looked oddly shaped from the side view - like flattened or sagging way too much considering their size. Could've just been the dress, however, as I distinctly remember thinking, sheesh, no one on this show wears anything I find remotely attractive. The wardrobe person needs to hear "You're fired."

Or maybe I was still traumatized from watching the dental surgery procedure earlier in the show... Texi, I don't know how you do it each and every week, watching an entire episode without turning away... Kudos!

I *do* cringe, shudder, and turn away Mr Texie fills me in on the grody parts.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I think Dori looked a lot more natural than Amy who definitley looked like their stereo typical blonde. I also think Dori should have gotten the chance to go to the pageant.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Amy looks FRIGHTENINGLY like host Amanda.
    I was thinking the same thing Jane.

I thought Dore ended up looking really attractive without losing her own identity. Most of these women end up looking like they came out of the same jello mold.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567