+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Who's Your Daddy?

Phew, i'm glad I wasn't the only one. *hands tissues to dagwood and Mariner*
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

*wipes eyes and blows nose*

Thanks for the tissue.

I can't imagine how this thing would have worked if it had been an eight week series as originally planned.

Finola Hughes? So THAT'S what happened to her!
    Nehhhh Krom, actually she's got her own version of reality show going every day on Style Network with How Do I Look? They were just breaking her in over there for regular network reality

Okay, I know I'm super-cheesy for crying, but come on people - tell me I wasn't the only one...
    Nope, I was there crying with ya as well! Not full out weepy or anything, but definitely tears in my eyes.

Oddly, this show actually seemed kinda "classy" for a FOX show....I really was expecting the worst (c'mon now, I *did* watch The Littlest Groom I was prepared for what might be) and this show actually somehow managed to come off pretty well.

The show had me interested the whole time. I think its great they condensed it all into one show, and should do this for more reality TV shows.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    well I caught some of the show....touching...I'm glad it was made into a one episode show. I also guessed the correct man ''Charlie''. I thought there was some physical resemblance around the mouth area. Although she definitely looks more like her mom.

interesting.

It was pure cheeze, but I watched the whole thing. I'm adopted and I have to say, I've never had nearly as much desire to find my real dad as I did to find my real mom. I met her a few years back and she told me where he lives and that he doesn't have any kids etc...A part of me would like to let him know he has a daughter, but it's a small town and no one knows about me and my mom is remarried with a new family who doesn't know about me, so it would cause loads of problems. People generally don't seek out the dad first though. I'm guessing this was more prompted by his ongoing search than hers.

This show was surprisingly emotional, I guess because the leads had so much emotion invested in the outcome.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I actually liked the show.
    *Mariner -- pass me some tissue please *
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

*passes the tissue box to Jewelsy*

It was much better than I thought it would be. I was flipping between it and Couples Fear Factor for the first hour and then settled in to sniffle the last half hour.

I actually really enjoyed it - as cheesy as it was, there was a lot of honest emotion there. I wish more reality shows were done as a one-episode special. I think part of what added to my enjoyment of it was the knowledge that it would all be over within 90 minutes.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread