+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 12/13 Episode Preview: The Swan 2

12/13 Episode Preview: The Swan 2

[IMG]images/img/amy_williams_1_72.jpg[/IMG]

Amy
    Hometown: Houston, TX

Amy dreams of being a country-western singer. She has the voice but has been told that she has a "face for radio". She hates her double chin and call her belly a "road map" covered in stretch marks. Amy is the single mother of a 4 year old daughter named Preslynn and just recently had to move back in with her parents. She works as a waitress and describes herself as " the biggest loser".

[IMG]images/img/dore_lee255_72.jpg[/IMG]

Dore Lee
    Hometown: Las Vegas, NV

Dore has struggled for the past 10 years to have a child. The fertility treatments have caused her to gain 50 pounds--the heaviest she's ever been. Her husband has offered to give her a divorce so that she can have a baby with another man. Dore has been embarrassed by her looks all her life, being nicknamed "Parakeet Nose" and "Ski Slope" in grade school.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Her husband has offered to give her a divorce so that she can have a baby with another man.
    Okay... what's the deal with this comment? I'll reserve judgement, but... jackass, if she's getting fertility treatments that means she's having a hard time conceiving, not a hard time conceiving with YOU. *sigh* How magnanimous of him.

These ladies just look like they need makeovers, not redos. Haircuts.. makeup..... they do wonders (just ask Victoria on TAR.)
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I agree B...that comment about divorce so she can concieve wigged me out. I bet he is just using that as an excuse to ditch her. I bet if she comes out looking like a Vegas showgirl, he'll change his tune about other men.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    These ladies just look like they need makeovers, not redos. Haircuts.. makeup..... they do wonders (just ask Victoria on TAR.)
    No s***. I don't look my best with my hair in a ponytail, no makeup, and my glasses on either. (Although my teeth are just fine. ) If they're so bummed about their weight, then for gawd's sake get to the gym. True enough it won't help the stretch marks and loose skin, but it does wonders for the self-esteem.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread