+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 11/29 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers* The Swan2

FORT Newbie

ladro's view

Both girls looked great. I think Delisa didn't loose as much weight as she could have. Unlike Qboots, I like fake boobage and Hookers. Umm, you know what I mean. The toothless girl had quite a rack . I am wondering how someone in the Army could be so out of shape. If your in the Army and are that overwight, I'm not optomistic that your going to loose more weight on your own after the show.

I think Delisa looked beautiful. WOW. Lorraine looked good too but not as good as Delisa did IMHO.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Did you notice at the end when they 1st showed the new Loraine how her boobs were almost popping out of her dress...but when they brought both Loraine and Delisa back for the announcement of who would continue on to the Swan competition her boobs were a lot more controlled?

You know it would be nice to have one of the Swans come out without the long hair extensions (usually blonde). How about a cute short dark bob? Loraine would have looked better with her natural dark hair. What does this say to the populace, that all beautiful women must be busty and have long blonde hair?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin
    You know it would be nice to have one of the Swans come out without the long hair extensions (usually blonde). How about a cute short dark bob? Loraine would have looked better with her natural dark hair. What does this say to the populace, that all beautiful women must be busty and have long blonde hair?
    I'm SOOOOO with you on that DevilTwin! I would love to see a nice dark auburn, or even black/brunette, shorter haircut on just ONE of these women. My mother and I were talking about it a few weeks ago and both agreed on this subject....there's nothing "wrong" or "unsexy" about a woman with shorter hair that isn't blonde.....now just to try and convince the Swan folks of that would be another story all together. Even in regular pageants there are always a few girls with shorter and different hair, and just for that fact alone I'll normally cheer for them just for not conforming to the typical look.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    I agree with the hair thing-Wouldn't it be great if the show realized that blond isn't the "end-all" and that brown and red are interesting colors too? Or maybe they don't have extensions in those colors!! And the boobs-I like that mine don't stand at attention anymore-I can't imagine having huge ones when I'm ninety!

I like bobs on woman.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I thought both ladies looked great.....I also agree that it would be nice to have at least one of the women come out without the hair extensions, and why are most of the women's hair dyed blonde What's wrong with red, brown or black hair for once???!!

ok this is the first time i have watched this show

i just didnt like the "poor me" aspect of it, that delisa was not fat

what kind of men are they with? the other husband seemed nice though

when that one woman walked out, her boobs looked like they hurt--and it looked like while walking she had to get used to all the extra pounds lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123