+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Love Is In The Heir

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    I had no idea that it was suppose to be "reality" either. I thought it was a spoof making fun of Paris Hilton in a back handed way...
    I thought the same thing at first. When I realized it was supposed to be real (I'm still not convinced), I was tipped over the edge when I saw the 'intervention' with her parents......the two stiff, we-must-be-reading-cue-cards-because-surely-the-viewers-won't-believe-this-crap-but-we-will-try-anything-to-get-our-daughter-married-off-and-what-better-way-to-do-that-than-by-major-exposure-from-a-tv-show parents.

Libra, I'm with you, too, I just can't stomach the show at all, and like you, I like pretty much anything offered in the reality tv vein. I will not waste any more time on this snore.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladro
    The writer of that article shares my suspicions about this show. It seems like this girl got an idea that she was going to be the next Paris Hilton. She hired a camera man, prepared this storyline where she is trying to become a Country Western Singer, and gets her parents to read this script where they give her an ultimatum. After she filmed the show she hired a production company to edit the footage and sell it to a network. But the only 'network' that would touch the show is 'E". The 'assistant' is probably just pretending to be gay, and is really her boyfriend. The 'cigarette smoking, alchoholic, personal trainer, boyfriend' was probably an actor, and will not be seen again till maybe episode 5.
    Thats exactly what I thought when I saw this show. BAAAAAD acting in the guise of a 'reality show'

Lol, I want to see this?? Is it absolutely ridiculous?? Oh man, when is it on??
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Just caught it, I cannot believe this is for real. Oh gawd, IM embarrased for HER. Oh please make it stop.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I actually gave this a second-chance viewing last night, where she has dinner at a supposedly young millionaire's home. I caught about 15 min. of it...they have dinner, sip champagne, sparks fly (for her), when the inevitable happens......she sings.....poorly....haltingly. .....forgetting words....going off-key......you can see the wheels turning in his head....."how can I get her out the door"....she goes home dreaming the night away about who's going to cater the wedding....only to hear he not only won't be at the wedding....he doesn't want to see her again. I just had to give this show one more chance, but the acting is so stiff and forced, I am definitely done with it. It was good for a few laughs, though.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Rosekid :LOL

How come she doesnt have one trace of a british accent, when her family has heavy English accents?
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Verrrrry good question.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GeminiMoon42
    Yes, she seems likes she's acting all the time... and badly. You can see her trying not to laugh all the time when she's supposed to be having a fight. Total stinker.

Damn, i thought i was the only one that had noticed this. That chick is tre stupid.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

A fabulous train wreck!

I love this show! Who cares if it's scripted, or even why her "royal" family is allowing themselves to be involved. Princess Ann Claire is my ideal reality tv star.

Did you catch the episode where she was singing about her 'Trans Am out back'? Priceless.

How about bringing her upper-crust sister to meet her moronic boyfriend at some bizarre, low-rent underwear fashion show and praising him about his 'art'?

The staged scenes with her assistant I could do without, but I wouldn't be suprised if he was a producer or something.

A quick search of the net for this show reveals much speculation about it's authenticity, which adds to its allure.

A worthy successor to Anna Nicole!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Her sister is up her own a$$.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast