+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 11/29 Episode Preview: The Swan 2

11/29 Episode Preview: The Swan 2

[IMG]images/img/delisa3365_2_72.jpg[/IMG]

DeLisa Stiles
    Hometown: The Colony, TX

Outside, DeLisa is tough. She's a captain in the Army Reserves and served in "Dessert" Storm (FOX transcript error, not yours truly) while she was teenager, but on the inside she's filled with self-doubt. DeLisa's biggest failure is her marriage. After 8 years of trying to make it work, she and her husband Jason recently separated. During the Swan program divorce papers arrive. Years of being in the Army have taken a toll on her femininity and she really wants to try to get that glamorous look she's never had.

[IMG]images/img/Lorraine222_72.jpg[/IMG]

Lorraine Norus
    Hometown: Clinton Township, MI
    Deputy Clerk

Lorraine Norus is a 38 year old mother of four who endured an abusive childhood. She strives to provide a better life and brighter future for her children. She wants to give them the love, affection and stability that she never received as a child. Lorraine has been embarrassed and ashamed that she lost all her teeth at age 25 to periodontal disease. Lorraine is afraid that her husband, who is 12 years her junior, will find someone younger and more attractive if she doesn't improve on herself.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

DeLisa is cute, but man, those are some wicked linebacker shoulders she has. Since they can't fix those (can they? The thought is quite frightening) I guess they'll have to content themselves with giving her too-big boobs and lipo-ing whatever they can reach.

Lorraine doesn't look that bad to me, but she does look a lot older than 38 - in fact, she looks a good 10 years older than 42-year-old Patti from last week. Hard times give you hard lines, I guess.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

AJANE are you a psycic friend How did you know?

Ajane never ceases to amaze, Did it Again!

I still wasn't impressed with how Lorraine turned out.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Lorraine had too much ground to make up and I really felt bad for her,but at least she doesn't look like she did before . It was sad because she looked like such a cute baby in that picture. Her mother did her a huge disservice.

Lorraine had a loving husband and family who was far more supportive then DeLisa's husband. How sad for her DeLisa to receive divorce papers during her process. That shows how truly insensitive he was to her and how she was attempting to change her appearance for the both of them. Women tend to look toward sex in a relationship in order to feel closer to their partners and she lamented how they hadn't had sex in a while. I get the feeling he moved on by the time he was interviewed and was probably out looking for other conquests. For him to leave her because she gained some extra pounds which can be lost obviously exposes his shallowness. I think she is better off without him. If a few pounds can send him away he most certainly isn't the kind of 'man' who could be there for a woman when things get tough and certainly isn't in love with her if appearance is the determining factor in his leaving her. They should have a Swan personality make over for some of these males.

+ Reply to Thread