+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jacksons Nose... uhh do we REALLY need a closer look?

2ndToeLongist
    I read a review of that British show which said Michael used phrases indicative of pedophilia...WELL GET MY SMELLIN' SALTS...yeah, saying, "I like to sleep with small children and host slumber parties for the under 12 set of the neighborhood" would be a large ass clue...dang, writer of review I read, reach wayyy into that clue bag and don't hit your head on the bottom.

And the thing with cloaking the kids, covering their faces with veils to thwart kidnapping...wouldn't being seen in such garb accompanied by Michael Jackson draw MORE unwanted attention than detract it?

Well if my son was still 12 he would not be sleeping over at a 40 something mans house.... no matter how rich or famous he was...

Look what he has done to his own face!

The guy is not normal..

Oh and sorry I got the nights wrong.. that ABC special is on Thursday night... sorry about that!!

Dustbunny

Originally posted by Dustbunny
    Oh and sorry I got the nights wrong.. that ABC special is on Thursday night... sorry about that!!
    Dustbunny
    I watched it tonight, as well as the Prime Time interview with the guy who interviewed Jackson.

I bet hundreds of volumes from a psychological perspective could be written about Michael Jackson alone. I think he never had a chance at a normal childhood, and the fact that his father was either harsh or abusive with him, factors into why he's so messed up and insecure and does the nutty things he does.

Re: tee hee hee!

More Michael Jackson media/pages showing how his looks have changed through the years
    http://anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/flash/0,5860,547930,00.html

2ndToeLongist
    All those sufficiently grossed out by last night's broadcast, please signify by saying "I."

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIII

Well, I said I wasn't going to watch this, but morbid curiosity got the best of me & watched bits & pieces of it.
    He is beyond weird. He's something that there's just no way to describe. He really doesn't seem to think there's anything unusual about the things he does. He also really appears to believe his own line of BS that he uses to explain himself. Delusional doesn't even begin to describe him. While I have no doubts that his father was verbally & physically abusive, that still doesn't fully explain how he has gotten so extreme in his behavior. It can't ALL be due to that. I mean, I had a traumatic childhood (as MANY kids, too many kids do), I was date raped by a classmate when I was 12, was briefly married to an abusive man (I've now been married to a wonderful man for the past 10 years), but I've managed to deal with it & I function quite normally in society. Michael doesn't know how to function like a normal adult. He's got the funds, he should have sought therapy a long time ago. But then again, he sees nothing amiss with his lifestyle, & is surrounded by "yes men", so why would he?
    I feel for his kids, I really do. The odds are stacked against them in terms of them turning out to be functional members of society. If that was any one of us, you could bet your life that CPS would be knocking on our door to investigate, & we'd more than likely have our kids taken away from us.
    Sorry for the rant, but he just gets under my skin.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I totally agree, especially about the CPS thing. Even with all his money, you would think some children's rights organizations would be after him.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Regular
    he lost it... nuff said
    Are YOU a Nature lover after what it did to your face?

But then again, he sees nothing amiss with his lifestyle, & is surrounded by "yes men", so why would he?
    Bingo. It's sad, really.. but I suspect anyone that has ever stood up to Michael has been banished from Neverland.

He's regressing... I truly believe he is.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Whats up with that sitting in trees thing??.... jeeez just when i thought i had seen everything bizarre about the guy he takes it up a notch... *chirp*..... someone get him a cage quick! and dont forget to line the bottom with newspaper!!

Dustbunny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast