+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 11/22 Episode Preview: The Swan 2

11/22 Episode Preview: The Swan 2

[IMG]images/img/Pattiweek5.jpg[/IMG]

Patti C.
    Hometown: New Caney, TX

Robbed of her youth when she spent several years caring for a dying husband and her kids, Patti is terrified of getting old. She is now married to a man 7 years younger than her and spends 2 hours every day doing her hair and makeup and trying to cover up any signs of aging to fit in with his young group of friends. Someone once told her that she had the smallest breasts they had ever seen on an adult and she hates her "bug eyed" appearance. Patti is the oldest "Swan".

[IMG]images/img/cinnamonweek5.jpg[/IMG]

Cinnamon
    Hometown: Philadephia, PA

Cinnamon is a 31 year old mother of 3 children ages 8, 6, and 2. She's in a male- dominated profession as a police officer and wants to become more feminine. She has spent all her time and energy on her children and not herself. She really wants a healthy, strong relationship. Cinnamon is adamant about winning the pageant.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Two more contestants that just need a day at the spa, a good hair stylist, and some gym time.

So much for helping out women with real physical issues. At least EXM is still on board as far as doing more *corrective* than *cosmetic* procedures. (If anyone watched it last night, the guy that got the makeover - Bubba - had SERIOUSLY messed-up teeth and one of the most beat-down faces I've even seen, from getting hurt as a bull-rider. He had the reddest red-neck you'll ever see, but suprisingly was very funny and charming. As you can tell I have a minor crush on him. and I'll end the threadjack.)
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Ajay, you should have seen the full body pictures of these two contestants...they have practically no body issues that could be detected in shorts and tee shirts

28:6:42:12
    What the hell is this sayying about American Culture ? There is nothing wrong with these people , there is nothing wrong with them !

I think it's saying people will sell their dignity in order to get free implants and teeth caps

28:6:42:12
    Ah yes and don't forget the extensions.
    I guess the other thing is who hasn't fantasized as to look like a las Vegas pole dancer. Did I just say what I was thinking out aloud , doh !

+ Reply to Thread