+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NBA/WNBA make deal for reality series

NBA/WNBA make deal for reality series

NBA/WNBA make deal for reality series

The full-court press to develop the next hit reality series has led to a development deal with the National Basketball Association for "Who Wants to Be an NBA/WNBA Player?," a prime-time series concept targeted for mid-2003 that will focus on a global search for the next pro basketball superstar.

The players in the proposed NBA reality series are NBA Entertainment; Reveille, a joint venture between former wunderkind agent Ben Silverman and Universal Television Group; and Original TV, a management and production partnership between former Endeavor founding partner Marty Adelstein and producer Neal Moritz ("XXX"). One male and one female winner in the proposed series competition will tryout with a respective NBA team or WNBA team. The deal between NBA Entertainment, Original TV and Reveille was brokered by William Morris Agency, Creative Artists Agency and Ken Ziffren.

As a huge basketball fan I can't decide if this is incredibly lame or something that is a must watch.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

As a huge guy, I think I should try out

+ Reply to Thread