+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beckhams to star in own reality TV series

Beckhams to star in own reality TV series

Article from: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/14202004.htm

November 15, 2004, 11:36:32

David and Victoria Beckham are reportedly set to star in their own reality TV series.

The England football captain and the former Spice Girl are said to be keen to let cameras into their lives to show the down-to-earth lifestyles they lead and what great parents they are to their two sons, Brooklyn, five, and Romeo, two.

Victoria, who is pregnant with the couple's third child, is also reportedly fed up with allegations that her husband has cheated on her - which he has denied - and wants the public to see how much they love each other.
    She is quoted by Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper as saying: "I want to show people around the world how good we are to our kids. And everyone will be able to see how David and I really feel about each other."

The couple, who married in 1999, are also said to be keen on the idea because they have seen the success of 'The Osbournes', the MTV series that followed the antics of rock legend Ozzy and his dysfunctional family.

Meanwhile, David - who was mobbed by female fans on a shopping trip to Madrid yesterday (14.11.04) - and Victoria are reportedly set to splash out 120,000 on a playground for their sons.

They are building the extravagant play area in the grounds of their Hertfordshire mansion, as they are worried about the boys playing in local parks.

A source told Britain's The People newspaper: "It's as big as any playground you would expect in a public park.

They are going to put down special rubberised matting so any child falling over won't hurt themselves.

Floodlights have been set up so the boys can continue playing after dark."
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Yikes! I suppose it would be more interesting than a show following Michael Owen or Paul Scholes though.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Fort Member
    Oh please no.

I was wondering when this would happen I don't think it will air in the US though?

Hmm... I'm surprised they aren't worried about their 2 sons getting lost in that big butt mansion of theirs.

Looks like the Beckham's have hired new publicists. I am seeing new "news" pop up about them all the time.

I can't think of a couple that would be more boring that these two.

+ Reply to Thread