+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reality TV goes into bedroom

Reality TV goes into bedroom

Have any of our FORT members from across the pond seen this yet? I admit I'm curious to hear what it's actually like (by that I mean, the show, not sex itself ).

Spicy... reality TV will be heading under the covers

From correspondents in London
    November 10, 2004

A BRITISH reality show that begins airing in two weeks will show couples having sex on camera while the co-hosts assess their performance and offer suggestions on how they could improve.

Sex Inspectors, a late-night advice show hosted by former Australian Cosmopolitan editor Tracey Cox and gay co-presenter Michael Alvear, will take cameras into the bedrooms of couples aged in their 20s and 30s and dispense tips involving sex toys, cocoa butter and the like.

"All the people who went on it knew what they were up for, they had a personality that could cope," said Cox.

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...55E401,00.html
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Oh my, I have thought of so many comments but then I question whether they are PG13 or not. I'll make a brief list of them.

Are there challenges?
    Is there a prize?
    What did the ad for the casting call say?

FORT Regular
    It's nothing new - similar techniques have been used in Tracey Cox's previous C4 shows "Sex Tips for Girls" etc.

Just the papers and little respected "MediaWatch" trying to make more out of it than it actually is.

It goes out at 11pm - after the excellent Teachers and Wife Swap, which between them probably have more swearing than the rest of the week's TV put together - and in the slot previously occupied by spoof show "Ban This Filth", in which three pensioners crusade against nudity, violence and swearing by finding the worst cases from around the world and sharing them with the viewers to show how bad they are.

+ Reply to Thread