+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Surreal Life Epi 3: Corey and Camping and Coyotes! OH MY!

i have to say that i went and listened to several of corey's samples of his songs and he suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. and he sucks HARD!

So veggie weiners arent the only thing he sucks at...

I also went and listened... UGH!...... better stick to acting Corey!

Dustbunny

I watched a bit of STARTRACKS last night. They were talking about movie/tv stars that have attempted to enter the music business. Corey was one of those idiots. They showed him 'rocking' with his band. His so-called music was awful and his voice is horrendous.

Welcome Dustbunny!

2ndToeLongist
    His band.

Good gravy, are ya'll telling me there are actually people so hard up, so desperate for...musical/artistical/insert applicable word here recognition that they'd form a band with him?

And since he hasn't made any money in, what, fifteen years, how's he paying these folks?

Oh wait, let me guess...he promised royalties, writing and publishing credits...Dang, I guess those folks didn't catch TLC's Behind the Music...

Rumor has it there's a talent show episode coming up...I smell Corey and Manny as those Hee Haw guys, you know the ones:

where, oh where, are you tonight? Why did you leave me here all alone?

I searched the world over and thought I found true love, you met another and phhttt, you were gone.

And then their money was gone, their fame and fortune were gone, their fans and friends were gone, their self respect...well, that never really was an issue, was it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123