+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Surreal Life Epi 3: Corey and Camping and Coyotes! OH MY!

OMG! Shersidhe that was the funniest thing i have read in soooooooo long!!!

I nearly fell off my chair when i read the mini OJ comment!!!

Corey Feldman is the soooo pathetic and transparent in his attempts to be center of attention.... GROW UP COREY!!... ohhh but make sure you phone SUZY first!!!!!.... if I was Suzy i would take this opportunity to enter a witness protection program and get a new identity so he would'nt be able to track me down and WHINE at me!

And who in the hell is Brande?? other than another one of Hugh Hefners bimbos? GOOD LORD! hahahahhaahhah!!!

Thanks for the laughs... toooo funny!!

Dustbunny

Welcome, Dustbunny!

I read in Time magazine yesterday that Corey is so upset by his portrayal on the show that he's re-releasing his 2002 music album, with a new track on it bitching about it.

Like anyone actually KNEW he had released an album last year, right?

Thanx for the warm welcome John!!

I did'nt even know he had a BAND let alone an album.... until I read it here!! hahahahhaha!!

I am secretly hoping that Jerri will take a butter knife and slide it through the door jam next time Corey has to phone Suzy.... lock him in the booth for a bit and make him "cry" to get out...the only reason he wants to phone Suzy 50 thousand times a day is so he gets the camera all to himself....

And what was he trying to insinuate with his comment about "us type of people dont camp"?? did he mean that washed up wannabees dont camp??

Dustbunny

FORT Fanatic
    Dustbunny!

One of Corey's songs was bitching about being a former child actor, right? So now he is just filling his album with whining. I simply must find this music, I have a feeling it will make my day.

Thank you for the welcome Jill!!

Oh I am sure it will be a #1 comedy album of the year... "Crying with Corey".... it's sickening to hear someone who has had so many opportunities in life... just bitch and moan about how tough they have had it... he needs a good slap upside the head.... hopefully Jerri or Gaby will deliver one.

Dustbunny

My daughter just came up to me and asked why I was crying. I am laughing so hard that my eyes are watering.

From what I understand about wild animals; they would eat Corey first. Not that I am an expert, but in several episodes of wild kingdom they showed injured and crying animals were the ones to be picked off first. Corey definately looks injured and crying from this depiction.

Who, besides me, thinks that Corey looks like this?-->

Great Job Sher! It just keeps getting better and better! I cannot wait 'till next week's recap.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

2ndToeLongist
    When Corey said, "us type of people don't camp," my interpretation was that he meant arrogant, egotistical, self-righteous, self-serving, obnoxious, oppressive, overbearing, overwrought, drunk, drug-addicted impotent broke bastards, but I could be wrong, he could've meant city folk.

LMAO, 2ndtoe. I took it to mean "former child stars who've had everything handed to them on a mirror with a straw."

sheet, I HATE camping... so I guess he's folks like me

Yes, I still like Corey.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

JR.
    Corey's band is awful, just like you'd expect. They performed on Stern's show and were just pathetic. There are some clips here:
    http://www.hooloovoo.com/feldman/music.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast