+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 11/08 Episode Preview: The Swan 2

11/08 Episode Preview: The Swan 2

[IMG]images/img/erica3721_72.jpg[/IMG]

Erica M.
    Hometown: La Center, WA
    Cashier

Erica is a 24 year old sales rep from La Center, Washington. She has suffered a lifetime of weight gain an loss-at one stage reaching over 240lbs. Her body shows the ravages of these massive fluctuations, with excess sagging skin on much of her body. Growing up, Erica was teased a lot and as a result has extremely low self esteem. Erica wants to show other young women with weight issues and poor self image, that they too, can not only survive but also thrive.

[IMG]images/img/christinaozuna1_72.jpg[/IMG]

Christina O.
    Hometown: Silverdale, WA
    Unemployed

Christina is a 30 year old mother of an 8 year old girl. Her husband is in the Navy and works on a submarine. Christina is part of a wives club devoted to women whose husbands are employed on submarines. She has a troubled past and is insecure about her looks. She hopes to pass on positive traits and high self esteem to her daughter.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Oh, God...I can understand if Erica wants to get some excess skin removed, but please, please, Swan surgeons, don't ruin her pretty face.

As for Christina, someone give the girl a pair of tweezers to clean up those eyebrows and fix her hair - that's all she needs, far as I can see.

WTF happened with helping people who really need it? Did they run out of burn victims already?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Ajay...I am gonna have my work cut out for me with these two ladies...what the hell is wrong with them that they need thousands of dollars of surgery?
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Ajay...I am gonna have my work cut out for me with these two ladies...what the hell is wrong with them that they need thousands of dollars of surgery?
    Tonight's show transformed two perfectly good looking women into Vegas pole dancers.
    "...and a time for every season under heaven."

+ Reply to Thread