+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Corey Feldman (Surreal Life) Does anyone like him?

Corey Feldman (Surreal Life) Does anyone like him?

I think I'm the only one! I've heard lots of people say they find him annoying etc, but he doesn't bug me in the least

I think they are all borderline pathetic to be honest

Anyone else scared of Emmanuel Lewis he's a tad odd
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Corey's always done his own thing, I think. I loved him in his movies with Corey Haim...Lost Boys and License to Drive being the best, of course.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    (My) short answer to the question - no.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fanatic
    Corey is bugging the heck out of me. He's the reason I watch the show so I can hate him. He's whiny and rather pathetic. Case in point of why courts should not let children sue for emancipation until their parents are done raising them. Maybe his parents just gave up.

"I've never made $13 million on any project!" wah, wah, wah. Well, me neither, Mr. Life's Not Fair.

I just want to shake him. Message to Corey: you had a rather good start to your career with Lost Boys and Stand By Me. Then you started doing a bunch of drugs and making bad choices(Dream a Little Dream comes to mind here). Now you have to live with the consequences. It's no one's fault but your own.

Jill.. you really don't like him eh ?

I saw his 13 mill comment another way... like Hammer was going on and on about how lucky they all are (and I agree wholeheartedly) and saying any one of them could go out tomorrow and get a movie deal for 13 million.... Corey was just letting him know that getting 13 million per pic was not that easy (Plus, why would they be doing this show if they could go get 13 mill tomorrow?)

Don't get me wrong either, I'm really liking MC hammer. The only people getting on my nerves are Jerri (who I never saw on Survivor), Manny and to a lessor extent Gabrielle.

FORT Fanatic
    yeah - what do I REALLY think?

I guess that $13K comment could have been meant that way. In any case, Hammer was trying to inspire him, and Corey just whined and whined. Hammer has a good point that Corey is hanging on to the past and it is holding him back. It was so great when Hammer said that, and Corey just blocked it out. Everyone else was clapping and cheering, and Corey just sat there until he could say that Hammer's comments weren't true. He dismissed Hammer's advice right away ("Let me break it down for you") and didn't even stop to consider the possibility that Hammer was right, and was trying to help him.

I hope it is Jerri who makes Corey cry on an upcoming episode. I really dislike men who cry (sorry, equality movement).

The model/baywatch babe is bugging me just as much as Corey, and that is saying something.

I mean, who the hell is she? I swear I have never seen her in any show, yet she is appalled that a non-celebrity like Jerri is there.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Jill I agree one hundred percent that Cory should have listned to Hammer, as he (Hammer) was making a darn good point.

Bill, that is too funny..... who the heck is that girl !!!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Exactly Bill. I highly doubt ANYONE would ever recognize her...she looks just like every blond woman at my gym in fact!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fanatic
    amen to that, Bravo! I would LOVE to see a scene in which they all go out to eat, and Jerri is the only one recognized.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast