+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Corey Feldman (Surreal Life) Does anyone like him?

OK, now I must hang my head in shame.
    I still don't hate him, but he is getting on my nerves more. Gee man, let your fiance SAY something. Jerk.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by TheGreenHornet
    I caught the show the other night while channel suffering and decided to give it a chance. I won't be watching it again though and that has everything to do with Feldman. He seems like a pathetic sad little man who can't get out of his past glory. One half hour of watching that freak show is more then enough for me in this lifetime. And to think I actually liked some of his movies when I was growing up. The real sad thing of it all though is the rest of the cast isn't much better.
    I think you're missing the point of the whole show. The whole idea is that you are supposed to feel superior to these pathetic looking ex-celebs and enjoy watching them lose what dignity they ever had in the public's eye. All those people who were once jealous of the successful child star, Corey Feldman, can now watch as he makes the proverbial bad transition to adulthood (but not maturity) that having way too much as a child leads to. And what makes it better, is if I ever have the slightest feeling of sympathy for him, he does something else arrogant and self-centered that makes me hate him even more.

And I want to say, I love the narrator, the way he has a subtle hint of contempt and disgust in his voice.

welcome aboard CT... long time no read

I find myself feeling sorry for Corey more often than not. But you are right (although I don't feel quite as strongly about it as you do ), he just does something else to make himself look foolish and I can't help but shake my head.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Corey annoys me to no end. He is hell-bent on having a pity party for himself. And he always needs to be the center of attention. He always turns every conversation back to it being about him. It's very off-putting. And he was just plain rude to his fiance' on the phone. He told her she was giving him "attitude" WTF? I didn't hear her give him anything but encouragement! Did I miss something, or was he just pissed at her for not indulging his self-pity?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fanatic
    hey holly, this is his WORK and she said he was just having FUN so she certainly deserved to get hung up on, don't you see? He's horrible. I almost had to change the channel when he was singing because it actually made me really, really embarassed for him. Then I remembered what a self-pitying jackass he is and just pointed and laughed.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    the cory and cory show back in the 80s wasn't too bad, they did do some good films for the time. but last weeks show was just a send up in "how selfish I can be" by cory feldman, "thank you, thank you, excuse me I have to call my door mat errrr girlfriend" hey buddy, you need to work more to have fun and please let me know where to buy that album because all the vermina nd roaches in my place hauled ass right on out of here when you tried to sing. At least I know I can't sing, the water quits in the shower when I do. I don't go on national t.v. to prove it though

wow!!!!!! two types of vermninators out huh? one for home and the other for the office, (office brand is unscented)

I think the funniest thing about these releases are the good reviews on Amazon for them. I have a feeling that Amazon might be doing a little selective selling there.

You won't find many "Sounds like 'Corey Feldman's Bowel Movement' to me..."

after last weeks show, I would equate it to "Spock sings" or "William Shatner's greatest hits"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast