+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11/01 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers* The Swan2

11/01 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers* The Swan2

Let's keep any discussion of tonight's show to this thread until midnight Eastern time. Thanks!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

The lady who is deaf (sorry don't know her name). Anyway, her husband is a tool. I seriously she is not doing this for him. Maybe its editing, but if it looks like a skunk, smells like a skunk its probably not an elephant.

FORT Fan
    Something is seriously wrong with the chin of Gina??, the deaf girl. I feel bad that she has to go home to the husband who has not kissed her in ten years (he has "anger-management issues"?????). She should get on a plane and go the opposite direction.

Gina looked perfectly fine, and I think the show ruined her looks. Shame they couldn't do better than a hearing aide to address her real makeover issue.

FORT Fogey
    I really don't like the way Gina turned out. Her nose is really pointy and long. I think they should've talkedto her about her husband who seems like a jerk. They should've told her to get out of that marriage.

It was so odd to give the other contestant the most plastic surgery ever and then to eliminate her. I thought that she looked the best. I wondered if she was eliminated because all those body lifts wouldn't pass the test under the bright light at the beauty pageant.

This series doesn't seem to be generating much interest any more which was mentioned in last week's ratings.

The outcome of this episode was way too predictable...we knew the lady with the hearing problem and whose home was destroyed by the hurricane would go to the pageant. The other lady looked better when the surgery was done, but the blonde lady makes for a better story. I cannot believe this show will make it another year, unless it switches timeslots. I think I am going to switch back to fear factor.

Isn't Fear Factor an on an hour before The Swan? It is in the Eastern Time Zone

They are casting for a third season, so we may have more shows yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    The outcome of this episode was way too predictable...we knew the lady with the hearing problem and whose home was destroyed by the hurricane would go to the pageant. The other lady looked better when the surgery was done, but the blonde lady makes for a better story. I cannot believe this show will make it another year, unless it switches timeslots. I think I am going to switch back to fear factor.

the other lady, Lorrie , looked so much better than Gina. i think Lorrie turned out to be kinda hot.

of course, Gina was going to win because of her story. i'm not so sure how she's going to do the pageant though . i'm not sure if i want to know either.

Lorrie looked smashing...I would never have guessed she had all that face work if I had run into her on the street.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast