+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EM Home Edition 11/17: Vardon Family, special time!

Mr. Rose and I LOVE THIS SHOW. I knew this particular episode was going to be emotional, but I was within the first few minutes.....sobbing at the end. What must it feel like to be able to affect people's lives like they do, as their jobs? Talk about feeling good when you go to bed at night.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

What I wouldn't give to have a job that rewarding to touch people's lives the way they do - that would be amazing. I just loved last night's show, but unfortunately missed the first hour. I did cry like a baby during the second hour of the show. This was my favorite EM yet. Not too showy or too flashy - just heartwarming and loving. When Preston held Lance up to touch the wind chimes, when Lance was swinging and swinging and swinging chirping in delight, watching Stephan with his family, wow. Just wow. The whole episode was special. And I think this is the first time I've seen a family send a gift to the crew - as far as I know, no one has done that before.

I'm with all of you! This was the most heartwarming show I've seen in a long time. I thought I was a big baby, but the joy for all the family, and the family sharing all the joy!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Rumps, Im with you! I sobbed the whole 2 hours. What a wonderful family. What a wonderful boy Stefan is....
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Rumps, Im with you! I sobbed the whole 2 hours. What a wonderful family. What a wonderful boy Stefan is....
    Yeah, I cried that night when I saw this episode. Stephan is a great kid. Everytime when he translate what his dear parents saying to the team, tears were flowing. Even when i think of it now, my eyes are getting wet.

A kid is facing so much obstacles at such a young age, yet he is loving his family so much. I feel ashamed of myself as a 24 years old man compare to what Stephen did. (I'm a good son too, don't get me wrong.) Stephen changed the way I see life. Vardon family is a great inspiration!

I had missed the last couple of episode of EM:HE, but I caught both hours of this one and found myself getting more than a little misty-eyed, too. It's always nice to see what a difference the EM:HE team can make in a family's life, but the change(s) the Vardon family will see as a result of this...unbelievable!

And Stefan...what an inspiration he is. He is truly a wonderful young man, and I was so glad to see that he'll get to realize his dream of going to college as well...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12