+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MTV's Battle For Ozzfest 2004

they had me, too, until he said they got the signatures tattoo'd on them. I really think its some kind of set up.

Somehow Ive missed a show I believe....who did Sharon say was thinking with the wrong head? or was that in a preview? The first person I thought of was Kelly cuz of the Jesse situation AND letting those 2 girls in the backstage area.

Im rooting for the blond girl and i think his name is Adair? Not the crazy guy, the mixed guy.

FORT Newbie
    okay i have to admit, I kind of got hooked on this show UNTIL the bat thing. Just disgusting. Not funny. I am an ex fan of Ozzy. & I loved Sharon (past tense) the woman is so $ hungry it's sick.

my friends and I were going to the show and then decided no freaking way were we paying all this $ for $hitty seats. She is just too much. Like she needs more

ugh ugh ugh

done with the Osbournes.

Anyone know who got kicked off the bus this week?
    :santagrin :santawave

Caring is sharing <3 carebear04's Avatar
    Nobody had to leave this week. I think they said 2 people will go next week though.
    For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free." Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig, just to get a little sausage.

Ok...recap for those that missed it last night...
    (forgive me, Im not so good with the names...)

Ahmad....he's a goner. Sharon said he had some maturing to do, and he didnt like it AT ALL. When he got back on the bus he was whining and moaning and then got into it with Dave?(the roadie guy)
    Mohawk dude had a good point- after seeing the way he was on this show, who is going to want to sign his band?!
    Red Haired chick is a goner too. I really like her and think she was super stoked to be there. But I agree that she doesnt really have the experince/confidence compared to the last 3.

Sharon also pretty much told Adair that he needs to watch his temper. She said the Mohawk guy is a really good sport and an awesome musician. And the singer guy (what is HIS name?!? You'd think I'd remember someone so cute!) has just been good at everything.

Now their bands will join them and put on a showcase. I cant wait to see how it turns out.

What do y'all think?
    I cant call it at this point

(I also saw a preview for the LAST SEASON of the Osbornes, coming soon!)

I'm stumped on how this is gonna pan out as well AmyKay! I don't know why, but I'm a bit surprised that it's coming down to a public vote to decide the winner...maybe it has something to do with Sharon's desire to control things Yet on the other hand it makes complete sense cause it's the public who'll be out there buying the tickets next year to see the bands, so yeah, might as well let us decide. (*hmmmm maybe I shouldn't be posting earlier than 6am cause my thoughts are all over the place *)

In all honesty the only band I liked during the final performances was Cinder (the group from NC, I can't remember the guy's name either, but the singer...ACK!). I thought that Adair was incredible to see on stage and was really sad to see him go, I'm with Sharon in saying that we'll see him again cause he did seem to be the stronger musician of the group and his stage presence was great. (another name lapse) Mohawk dude was good on stage, but just a bit too in synch with his bandmates in the head banging for my taste....too choreographed for metal.

I missed a few episodes but I did see yesterday's. I did like Cynder's lead singer guys voice. The second group I didn't like so much. I too thought Adair was good on stage. I think I would need to watch again to be able to vote.

I was hoping to catch up the shows before watching but I couldn't help myself. So what happened with the whole underage kids thing?

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol
    I was hoping to catch up the shows before watching but I couldn't help myself. So what happened with the whole underage kids thing?
    Never fear, I'm sure they'll do the usual MTV thing and do a complete replay of the entire season before they air the finale....'tis always that way with them. (mind you, I'm not complaining cause this way I always know that when I miss things I can catch em later on before the ending is revealed)

The entire underage kid thing was one of the "lessons" of course from Sharon and Ozzy. I don't remember just what they were trying to teach them other than that they need to be uber responsible for themselves, but it seems like they had a "real" moral to the story somewhere along the line. Entirely a hoax to scare the bejeebies out of the gang. Did you see the 2nd half of that? About the only person in the group that would have truly done well in that kind of situation was the red haired gal (once again trapped in the world of not remembering names today)....she actually asked the correct questions and asked for credentials and such, I was really impressed with her in that entire situation.

no I missed the second part. Thanks for the recap. I am sure they will do a marathon.

What's the name of Ryans band??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast