+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MTV's Battle For Ozzfest 2004

FORT Newbie
    ive seen a couple epidsodes, it looks ok. I thought the bat-eating part was gonna be real, heh. Thank god it was fake

Wheatfield, NY (outside of Niagara Falls)
    Did anyone see the commercial for tonight's (11/29) episode? It looks like the bandmates get interrogated by the police for Jesse impersonating the guy from Slipknot... since the girls were 16 and even 15! Not sure what the big deal is, since it only looked like they talked to the girls, which may be unsavory but I'm pretty sure is not against the law. Maybe some stuff happened that they didn't show, or maybe they are blowing things out of proportion for ratings.

Either way, I'll probably still watch it.
    "The fact is, sometimes its hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. That's why we need really special ones now and then- to make the walk a little more fun."

--Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City

Pitt...wasn't there something about them trying to score some illegal smoke from the girls? I don't remember the episode very clearly in my head, but it seems like they were trying to. Guess we'll find out more later on tonight...

heres my take on the upcoming episode.. it can't be that way.. its got to be some kind of setup... the girls faces are shown.. if they were in fact minors, and not only minors who are in the middle of a court thing... alright, so that means, the parents would have had to let their faces be shown at the least, and who knows what kind of things with hte law could have come into effect.. I think its another ploy type thing.. but still show is pretty cool.. and Kelly is damn hot.. lol..
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Oh man, EXCELLENT points there Jahim! I hadn't thought about that at all, but it makes complete sense to me.

Wow, I can't believe the crap they went through introducing those bands. I was surprised Ahmad was so nice to Marc.
    Last edited by VanJagSol; 11-30-2004 at 12:05 AM.

I'm thinking that it was a set-up to teach them a lesson about impersonating singers. When the detective was talking about how these girls went out and got tattoos of those signatures I thought it was a bit far fetched. Just the way he was saying it made it sound fake. And also, what happened with that situation anyway?? The next episode they showed last night was the song writing competition.

Quote Originally Posted by PPerez
    I'm thinking that it was a set-up to teach them a lesson about impersonating singers. When the detective was talking about how these girls went out and got tattoos of those signatures I thought it was a bit far fetched. Just the way he was saying it made it sound fake.
    Agreed! It was fine and dandy till the detective started with the tattoo thing, that's when it started reeking of hoax. Atleast it will be a lesson if nothing else, the contestants are all totally believing it so far and freaking out about it.

yeah that was just crazy about the tattoo. I think it is a lesson as well.

I think this show sucks-absolutely boring.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast