+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10/25 Swan Discussion **Spoilers**

I must say they do find very deserving people.

Wow Kim looks amazing! They really did a great job.

Jennifer is going to the Swan pagent. She looks very good. I think they both looked very good in the end. I think Kimberly will make the wildcard.

Huh, I was gonna watch it, but I told myself that I had to do my homework. It wasn't until the show was over that I realized that there's a tv in the room with the computer (I do all of my homework on the computer now, even math).
    Gustav Holst was right!

The "where are they now" episode was good, imo. Ever since last season's first episode, I thought Rachel's (pagent winner) makeover was amazing. I think she's really hot.

As for Marlene... she definitely has a weird looking mouth, but I think she's kinda hot in a weird looking way. MILF, regardless.

I think Jennifer's makeover was great too. Kimberly's personality really came through but her initial attitude prevented her from going to the pagent.

Shame on these girls' boyfriends for wanting to propose only AFTER they had this makeover. :nono

I enjoyed the "where are they now" show but I still think some of the make overs are messed up (did you see the one swan with the eye like one inch higher than the other eye?).

That is I enjoyed the show except for the "my life is perfect now that I've had plastic surgery" comments.

I watched a few minutes of the Swan2 episode but fell asleep about 20-30 minutes into it.

Also, they are casting for the swan 3 over at:

http://www.fox.com/swan/home.htm

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    It looks like they got a new therapist, after they realized theirs was a phony.
    Huh? It's the same person as before -- "Doctor" Lynn Ianni. I was surprised they kept her on.

It sure is the same "I got my certification for the price of postage" therapist as last season
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by karna68
    Shame on these girls' boyfriends for wanting to propose only AFTER they had this makeover. :nono
    I thought the same thing, why they didn't propose before they had the makeover? Most of them have been in the relationship for a while. I don't know why, but my guess was now the guys are insecure because their girlfriends are pretty and hot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast