+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Americas Ugliest Rooms - four part group of shows

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Yay ! I wonder if Stacy and crew will be back ?

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Yay ! I wonder if Stacy and crew will be back ?

I see Stacey on the TLC's site where they show the show but they only mention Doug Wilson.

I didn't see the first part of the show but the end was all about DOug even though it mentions the other 2 names in the episode guide...

I really like the new kitchen and must agree that that was one UGLY kitchen!!!
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

Quote Originally Posted by WriteOn1913
    Tonight America's Ugliest Kitchens comes on at 9:00 EST on TLC.
    Thanks so much for posting this. I saw it just in time to stick a tape into my VCR for the re-airing at midnight.

And now that I've watched my tape, they certainly picked the right kitchen. The other 2 weren't great, but I could live with them much easier than the red velvet one.

As soon as Mo Rocca started sticking bacon to the velvet and the carpet, I knew they had to pick that kitchen. You just can't do something like that and then walk away. I was really impressed with the end result.

I wonder how many more months until the next installment?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I missed it, does anyone know if they will rerun America's ugliest kitchen again, anytime soon?

It's 2 hours long, and I believe it will re-air on Wed. Jan. 26 at 8 PM and 11 PM, and on Sat. Jan. 30 at 5 PM. On TLC. You're welcome.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I didn't see all of the kitchen show so I don't know how long those people were living with that horrid velvet kitchen but...

If that were MY kitchen, it wouldn't have been two weeks before I'd have been ripping that velvet off and painting whatever was underneath. Carpet in a kitchen? Who thought that was a good idea? I would've ripped that up too. I'd prefer concrete to carpet - at least you could hose out the place!

I saw the bathroom show and thought the colors were awful - who wants puke green tile all over the place? I really liked what Doug did with this kitchen. It was beautiful and tasteful and the homeowners seemed to really like it too. Not that it would be tough to improve on the Bordello of Blood kitchen!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123